42

Chapter 42

    Moriya narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at the bandage man in front of him.

    Strange, very strange. Whether it's Osamu Dazai's tone or the way he looks at him.

    Mori Yazai carefully sized up this strange young man. That's right, what Osamu Dazai is wearing is neither the clothes he wore in Hong Kong, nor the clothes of the Armed Detective Agency, but the clothes of Mori Ogai!

    Moriya: "..."

    Osamu Dazai is so coquettish, he is still wearing Mori Ogai's clothes!

    He stared at the boots on Osamu Dazai's feet without a word.

    It is completely carved out of the same mold as Mori Ogai!

    ...don't you think it's super ugly? ! Who is not good to learn from? Do you have to learn the clothes of a middle-aged man? !

    And, garbage game, BUG appeared again!

    Didn't he log off at his apartment? Why did he appear in the chief's office when he came back? !

    More importantly, how on earth should he explain his sudden appearance? !

    Dog force game, why did he give him such a shocking gift package as soon as he went online? ! Moriya was so angry that he almost went offline on the spot.

    wait! Although he couldn't explain why he suddenly appeared here, Osamu Dazai also couldn't easily explain why he was still wearing Mori Ogai's clothes in Mori Ogai's office!

    Maybe who of the two of them is more guilty now!

    That's right, at a time like this, it really should be a pre-emptive strike!

    Moriya folded his hands on his chest, and raised his chin confidently, "What, it's you, your clothes are really bad."

    Haha, I'm scared, I feel guilty, and I'm going to tell you the truth, why is he wearing Mori Ogai's clothes ?

    Dazai Osamu, whose left eye was bandaged, looked at Moriya with a very strange expression.

    Surprise and disbelief were mixed on his face, but in the end, he lowered his head and chuckled: "...do you know everything?"

    ...Although, Sen Ya felt that he might not know much, but combined with the surrounding Judging from the situation, he confidently felt that he knew everything—didn't it mean that during his game BUG, ​​Osamu Dazai was planning to do something big again.

    He gave Osamu Dazai an annoyed look, and said stiffly: "Hmph, do you still want to lie to me for such a simple matter?"

    Osamu Dazai raised his head, stared directly at Moriya with a kite color, for a long while, He said softly: "...It's unbelievable, should I say it's you, Moriya?"

    Moriya curled his lips angrily, "What? Finally don't ask me to go to Hina Moriya?" Osamu

    Dazai was slightly taken aback, and then he Laughing, the kite-colored right eye was slightly bent, and he repeated softly: "Well, Senya."