31

Chapter 31

    The first thing Moriya did after getting up from the ground was to read the file.

    However, something that shocked him happened. He found that all the loading points in the copy of "Academic City Winner" were all grayed out, and a small lock appeared on each loading position, symbolizing These loading points cannot be used.

    Moriya tried to set up a new file-loading point for himself, and he found that the file is still usable, and the same is true for file-loading, but he is equivalent to coming to a brand new game, so even if it is a common expansion piece, the previous file Also unavailable.

    Thinking of this, Moriya quickly logged out of "Academy City Winner" and logged in again from "HUNTER×HUNTER" next door.

    As an expansion pack linked to "Academy City Winner", he should be able to find some clues from here.

    But what surprised Moriya happened. He who logged in from HUNTER actually appeared at the point where he landed just now, that is, in the lush forest.

    In other words, these two expansion packs were temporarily merged by this so-called special mission!

    He thought he was still beating the enemy Hakka in Kukulu Mountain...

    Wait! So what should I do when I beat the enemy Hakka? ! He remembered that before he went offline, he was still discussing with Qi Ya about taking the hunter exam!

    The worst situation is that he disappears directly from Qiya's eyes...

    Thinking of this possibility, Moriya's whole body is in a bad mood.

    The game kills him! Gan!

    Moriya fell into a state of madness, god damn game! If he had known this bonus was so crazy, he wouldn't have come in to give away the head!

    The dog forced the system to quickly return Fang Accelerator to him!

    But then, Moriya thought of another crucial question. Why does he still maintain the character image of Academy City when he came in from the HUNTER expansion? !

    If this is the world of HUNTER, then his character panel -

    Moriya immediately clicked on his status bar, and then he was surprised to find that there are actually two character slots here.

    Behind his character in Academy City, followed by his character panel of Sumiya, Smash the Enemy.

    In other words, he can switch back and forth between these two roles at any time in this special gift pack.

    ... Isn't this super cool? ! The character he beat up the youngest son of the Hakka is super strong, okay?

    However, the most urgent task now is to find out where he is.

    With this thought in mind, Moriya decided to start on his way. At least he had to get out of this forest, which didn't seem like a human life at first glance, and then caught someone to ask for directions.