66

Chapter 66

    Sen Ya flexibly avoided Aleister's attack in the huge enclosed space, his body has never been so light.

    He could feel that huge power was pouring out of his body continuously, and sometimes, he couldn't even control this too huge divine power very well.

    At the same time, he also clearly knew that if he failed to control this huge divine power, then he would never be able to return to the throne of the gods.

    This power will swallow him in reverse, and become the cornerstone for Aleister to ascend to the throne of the gods.

    Moriya had no choice but to focus on two things, while avoiding Aleister's magic attack, while trying to control his increasingly violent power.

    Perhaps because of the unstable power, the enthusiastic team directly below him was the first to be affected by the huge fluctuations in divine power at this moment.

    Apache was the first to fall, followed by Naranja not far from Apache, and Giorno, Fugo, Mista, and Bugarati fell into comas one after another.

    They seemed to have had a long and sad dream.

    The dream led them back to two years ago, that is, the nine-day rebellious journey that was memorable enough for a lifetime.

    In this dream, Apache is the first to leave the crowd.

    The perspective of this dream is very wonderful, they are like the spirit behind Moriya, closely following behind the black-haired boy.

    It is also because of this that they saw the truth of everything - Moriya went back in time 60 times before trying to save Apache.

    "...You don't even know what you've been through before!" Mori said excitedly to Apache, "You're dead! Can you have a snack next time? Do you know that Dad fucked you? Broken heart!"

    "What crazy talk are you talking about again?" Apache in the dream was nervous about this stinky brat who went crazy online, "Did you die? Did you die in your dream?"

    "That's not true! Just now! Just now! You careless guy! You are usually so cruel to me, why are you     so gentle to other people's children?!" !"

    After the two made a big fuss, it was Moriya who watched Apache leave angrily.

    Sadness flashed across those purple gemstone eyes.

    "...Why are you so stupid, I don't even remember this."

    In this sigh that dissipated with the wind.

    The blurred Apache looked at Mori blankly.

    He silently walked across from Sen Ya, even though the black-haired boy couldn't see the ghost-like Apache, the tall man still said in a deep voice: "...Sorry," he took a deep breath, "but I ...now I remember it all."

    The screen changed again, and everyone came to the decisive battle in Rome.

    This time, it was Naranja who fell.