72

Chapter 72

    Moriya didn't know what kind of psychological shadow he caused to Kise Ryota outside the door, and he didn't even know that he was about to become famous in the weekend game.

    After everyone's dance practice was over, Moriya sat down on the ground with the other five people, and began to comment on everyone's dancing posture like a strict teacher.

    "Alian, your actions are the most standard among all, very murderous!" Moriya said with a face full of praise.

    Hearing this, Kui Gusu Aren raised her chin slightly, and gave Moriya a thumbs up.

    As expected of Moriya, his vision is always so unique!

    "Hui Lu, your movements are also very standard. The only problem may be that you are too angry. Do you still remember our goal? That's right, to deter opponents with murderous aura!" Hui Lu showed a somewhat confused look, "I'm

    old I've wanted to ask for a long time, Sen Ya, what is the murderous intent...?"

    Sen Mi widened his eyes and said, "Don't you have one or two opponents you want to defeat? Haven't you imagined that you are How did you defeat him?!"

    Gray Lu's eyes suddenly ignited a raging flame, that's right, his opponent for life, that is—Student Rantang!

    "Very good, that's the look!"

    Then, Mori looked at Qi Mu again, and after meeting the sight of the wild pink-haired boy, Mo Bei, Mori calmly skipped over the man who asked him to join him. A young man who regretted his mistakes and danced in the ranks.

    However, after Moriya touched the expressions of Rantang Li and Kaito looking for comments instantly, his eyes suddenly drifted a little.

    ...I always feel that because of the existence of Sentangli, there may be unforeseen miraculous situations in the performance that day.

    After all, this person is too eye-catching both in terms of appearance and dancing posture.

    Kai Teng Shun's words... It was clearly said to be a murderous gangster shake, but this one abruptly danced it into a noodle dance.

    Really unmanly.

    Moriya was a little unsure about paying attention for a while, but after thinking of the poor head of the basketball department who was just waiting for this game to realize his dream, he made up his mind.

    "...Otherwise, the two of you don't enter the stage for the dancing part?"

    "Eh? Why!? Obviously we practiced so well!" Ran Tangli didn't even hear what Moriya hinted at.

    Kai Teng Shun also immediately jumped up on the spot: "What?! How dare you despise my dancing posture, do you know that when I fight against darkreunion, I rely on—" At this point, Kai Teng Shun's rationality returned instantly

    .

    ……its not right! Why dance against darkreunion? ! Is he a character designed to control the enemy with dancing? !