40

Chapter 40

    In the evening, Kurt, who returned from the mission, rushed back to Kukulu Mountain. When Moriya and Kurt talked about Qi Ya's strange behavior, Kurt was very calm.

    "He may have remembered some forgotten memories." He held out his hand and walked towards Qi Ya's room, "Since Xiao Mi is curious, just ask him directly." The

    two came Kira's room.

    After entering Qi Ya's room, Moriya noticed Qi Ya's depressed mood.

    "...Actually, I also have a twin brother. Because his ability is too dangerous, he has been locked in the depths of beating the Hakkas for a long time, but I forgot him because of Yiermi's mind."

    Afterwards Qi Ya and Kurt told Mori a story about that year.

    It turns out that Aluka's ability is very dangerous. In order to find out his ability, he beat the enemy and killed more than a hundred servants.

    Moriya was startled, this plot? ! This unfolds? !

    His heart began to beat wildly, because from Aluka, Moriya glimpsed the hope of saving Accelerator.

    "...Then what are you going to do?" Moriya asked a little bald.

    "I want to rescue Alluka and give him freedom. His life shouldn't be like this." Qi Ya said firmly.

    But Ke Te coldly interrupted Qi Ya's imagination: "His ability is too dangerous. If you bring him out, can the third brother guarantee to control his power and not go berserk?" He looked at Mori vaguely. At a glance, "You also understand his death rules. If you can't bear his request, you and the person you love the most will die."

    Curt's words largely dispelled Sam Ya's idea. If it was to save Accelerator, what should be done at such a high price?

    "I know Alluka better than anyone else, and I will control him to the maximum." Qi Ya said seriously, "I will take him out of here and try to keep a safe distance, even if something happens to me, it will not affect family."

    "What about Xiao Mi?" Curt issued a soul blow.

    Seeing that Qi Ya suddenly became depressed, Moriya quickly raised his hand and said, "Don't worry about me, I'm sure I'm fine."

    ... Although he didn't understand why he suddenly dragged him out to give an example, Moriya still said so quickly.

    Curt sighed, "...it's not as simple as you said."

    "So, Curt, your memory is always there?" Qi Ya suddenly narrowed his eyes, "Why didn't you tell me?" "Why didn't you tell the third brother...?"     Curt

    calmly repeated Qi Ya's words, "It was because of jealousy before, but now, it's unnecessary."

Me."

    Moriya: "??????"

    Is there something wrong with Kurt's state of mind? !