74

Chapter 74

    Due to too many identities in another world, Moriya always has to return to his own world from time to time to inspect around.

    After Saiki's world entered the weekend, Moriya returned to Academy City.

    He rushed towards Fang Accelerator's research institute without stopping.

    Because Aleister Crowley, a melon, was thinking about life in the universe, the position of the hegemonic management of Academy City was instantly vacant.

    Seeing this, Kakine Teito, the second son of ten thousand years, decided to give an impassioned speech——as a guy who had been jumping up and down desperately to get to the top during Aleister's reign, he would naturally not let go of this opportunity at his fingertips.

    The platform he chose happens to be the dating platform with the widest audience in Academy City, and Moriya is the number one internet celebrity on this platform.

    For this wave of selected declarations, it is said that Teito Kakine spent an astronomical amount of marketing expenses on it.

    So much so that even Moriya rushed back to Academy City on the day of his live broadcast just to see what this melon wanted to say.

    Accelerator, as usual, was at the school and the laboratory at two o'clock, so Moriya rushed to the white-haired laboratory as soon as he returned to Academy City and caught him.

    After experiencing a series of previous incidents, Accelerator unexpectedly joined Bu Shu Dixin's research team and began to study the direction of treatment for muscle atrophy.

    Moriya has the authority to pass through all the research institutes, so he touched NO.1's current work place unimpeded all the way.

    As soon as he entered, Moriya was dazzled by Accelerator's new look.

    This white-haired boy was actually wearing a white coat, and he pinned the research institute's business card in his chest pocket. In front of other people, Accelerator showed very little expression and seemed very indifferent, but he always showed his face in front of others

    . When confronting Moriya, he showed an emoticon package that was enough to be recorded in history.

    He seemed to be discussing something with Bushu Dixin, although he looked a little casual, but whenever he spoke, both Bushu Dixin and other researchers would always listen to his thoughts with the most serious attitude.

    This kind of Accelerator is unfamiliar to Moriya, but it is also very dazzling.

    As if Sen Ya's gaze was too intense, the white-haired boy immediately turned his head and looked in Sen Ya's direction precisely.

    Moriya, who was caught on the spot, showed no embarrassment, and walked into the office while waving to Accelerator.

    "It looks like you did a good job, Accelerator, the researcher." Moriya said with a smile.

    The rest of the people left with good-natured smiles, just as the discussion had come to an end, and they were going back to try new ideas. Only Bu Shu Dixin stayed because this was her office.