82

Chapter 82

    Moriya knew nothing about Chuya's arrival.

    Over the years, the drug trade in Naples has been contained due to Giorno's tough measures, but there are still some shady things going on.

    This time, it was Bugarati who received the report from his subordinates, saying that someone was found jumping repeatedly on the high-voltage wire near the enthusiasm headquarters.

    Even if Buccarati was dispatched with people, the dispatched list included Moriya who wanted to be a demon, Apache who wore purple lipstick, Nalanja who was finally taken back to enjoy the holiday after making up lessons, and insisted Mista, who got mixed up, and Fugo, who was forced to come together by Nalanga.

    After the travel list was drawn up, everyone discovered a serious matter—

    "Wait, if you want to come out, Mista, what about Giorno?" Apache said dissatisfied.

    Mista is Giorno's exclusive guard, if he comes out, no one can rest assured that Giorno will stay alone in the office.

    "You underestimate Giogio too, don't you?" Moriya muttered.

    After receiving everyone's "Did you dare to say such a thing when you were playing wild outside", Moriya rushed into Giorno's office angrily and dragged him out of it.

    "Everyone is worried that you are a delicate flower! If that's the case, you can go out with us!"

    Giorno: "..."

    Lying innocently with a gun is the deadliest thing.

    And that's it, the members of the escort arrived again.

    "... Isn't he just a low-level drug dealer? Do we really need to dispatch the whole family?" Mista looked at the same team as when he fought Diablo, and couldn't help being speechless.

    Moriya rolled his eyes at him, "Of course it is necessary, that guy is so bold that he sells under our noses, so rampant, isn't it serious enough?" Apache also rolled his eyes at

    Mista, "If it wasn't for you If he wanted to come, Giorno would not follow him."

    Mista: "..." There are thousands of mistakes, and it's really all his fault.

    And this is a different kind of relaxation for Nalanga who finally came back for vacation. Now, even if he is asked to fight Diablo again, he is not afraid.

    As long as he can't let him continue to study with the hunter world and Meluam.

    "Ami, can I not go to study with Meluam?" Naranja looked at Senya almost crying.

    In this regard, Sen Ya smiled slightly, and asked gently: "Nalanja, how is your study progress now? Where have you learned?"

    Nalanja's lips trembled twice, and said soullessly: "I , I have learned the curriculum of junior high school."

    Everyone showed him an incredulous expression.