29

Chapter 29

    After listening to Bushu Texin's speech without any English, Moriya's bewildered brain gradually resumed its operation.

    He raised his hand to press his forehead, and turned around twice in a daze.

    Although I already knew that this game is very realistic, and the NPCs are infinitely close to real people, but when I first heard such a huge amount of information, Moriya was still shocked and dizzy.

    ...Especially after learning that Accelerator's awkward behavior hides such a deep meaning.

    He knew very early on that Fang Accelerator was a person who was hard-spoken and soft-hearted, who said less and did more, but he never expected that this person would always have the ability to hold back shocking moves.

    Now Moriya's mind is full of his scarred appearance, which makes him look like an ant on a hot pot, wishing to put his wings on immediately and blow up the research institute of Accelerator.

    Mori turned around and left, Bu Shu Texin's cold voice sounded behind him: "If you are looking for Fang Accelerator, you can't find him now."

    Mori stopped in his footsteps, and he turned to look at Nosutsu Toshin: "What do you mean? Shouldn't he leave the research institute immediately and go back to the dormitory?"

    "Your memory is worrying, Asahina-kun," Nosusu Toshin commented, "I told you , In order to avoid entering that door prematurely, he exchanged something at the cost of something."

    "...What is it?" Sammy became a little nervous.

    Before Bu Shu Di Xin announced the answer, he had already shouted out his guess: "Could it be that he sold his body?! What did you perverts do to his body?!"

    Bu Shu Di Xin The voice was stuck in the throat.

    Moriya saw a big question mark floating over the opponent's head.

    "...Should it be said that it is AIM position manipulation? Just now, for a moment, I felt that you interfered with the operation of my brain."

    Moriya said strangely: "But I didn't use super powers just now? Also, I remember that your powers have nothing to do with the operation of your brain?"

    Bu Shu Texin nodded, "That's right, I'm just a simple I'm praising you, making you clearly aware of your ability to pollute your mind."

    Moriya: "??????"

    Why do you insist on attacking him while talking well? !

    But thinking of Fang Accelerator, Moriya had no choice but to endure the humiliation. He said with a fake smile: "You seem to know Fang Accelerator's itinerary well?"

    "Don't look at me like that, that institute just invited him to participate It's just an experiment to help them figure out something."

    Sen Mi said with a cold face: "I don't believe it, unless you let me see his experiment report."

    "It's better to give up this troublesome thing, your speed is too slow. "