36

Chapter 36

    When he noticed Accelerator, Moriya began to automatically fly towards him.

    But at this moment, the white-haired boy suddenly stopped in his tracks. He seemed to lose his strength suddenly, and fell on his back on the fine sand.

    When Sen Ya slowly landed beside him from the sky, the boy lying on the sand stretched out his hand to the lonely moon.

    "... Mori."

    This fragile call almost made Mori think he saw her coming.

    However, Accelerator just looked at Leng Yue in a daze—this was just what he said habitually at his most vulnerable moment.

    This blurted name was the one who could comfort him in his most helpless moments.

    Countless emotional catharsis, those feelings that cannot be expressed in words, have completely melted into such a name that he has chanted countless times.

    It seems that only in this way can he continue to move forward in this chaotic continent.

    Without a direction, I can only keep in mind my goal - to find him.

    Suddenly, Accelerator felt a sudden movement behind him, and when he turned around, he met Moriya's purple eyes.

    Sen Mi watched Accelerator's eyes widen instantly, and then sat up from the sand, his lips moved, but he couldn't say a word.

    After a while, he whispered in a self-deprecating tone: "...Is this a dream?"

    Moriya blinked and said with a smile: "This is a dream."

    So you can say whatever you want.

    Hearing such an answer, the corners of Fang Accelerator's mouth curved slightly, and he lay back on the white sand again.

    What a wonderful feeling. Obviously Moriya was in such an illusory state, but Fang Accelerator felt that his anxious heart suddenly calmed down.

    Silence spread between the two, but both Moriya and Accelerator were accustomed to this way of getting along.

    Even if it is as noisy as Senmi, there will still be a quiet moment for a minute or two occasionally.

    The two tacitly did not mention how Moriya came here, and why it became this transparent state.

    "All this time, I've been thinking about how to define our relationship..." Accelerator murmured softly.

    To him, Mori surpasses friendship, family affection and love.

    It was this person who held him down as he kept falling.

    His powerful strength has never been in line with his heart, and he needs the existence of a person like Mori more than anyone else.

    ——The reason why he becomes stronger and stronger must be because there is such a person who has to be protected.

    Mori quietly listened to Accelerator's words, and it turned out to be the white-haired boy he was familiar with. Although possessing great strength, it is very easy to go to extremes.

    ...So, it's impossible to let it go.

    He leaned back, with his hands resting on the white sand, "Aren't we... Aren't we bonded for life?"

    Accelerator was taken aback for a moment, his red eyes looked at Moriya with some disbelief.

    "Hey! Why do you look at me like that!" Isn't this Bai Mao's evaluation of him from the bottom of his heart?

    Suddenly, a breathy laugh escaped Accelerator's mouth, and when Mori looked at him in surprise, he found that the white-haired mouth drooped down again.

    Accelerator stood up from the sand, "Are you leaving soon?"

    Although he didn't want to admit it, Moriya nodded honestly.

    "I'm about to set off." He pointed to the distant island floating in the air and said to Sen Mi: "I'm going to take a look at that place, and I always feel that there is something there."

    "Can't you find a safe place to hide and wait for me to come to you?" Moriya couldn't help complaining.

    "That's impossible?" Fang Accelerator said indifferently, "I'm not used to this kind of script of a princess waiting for the knight to rescue."

    Moriya: "..."

    "...Don't be afraid," as he turned around, Fang Tongxing said suddenly, with his hands in his trouser pockets, he looked at the floating island in the distance, "I'll be fine."

    Moriya looked at him helplessly, "Even if it's the strongest, in this kind of The strange thing——"

    "Because he is the strongest, so it doesn't matter?" Accelerator sneered.

    "Yes, yes, great hero, then please, please stay here safely and wait for me to pick you up."

    "...Hello," the white-haired boy who was about to leave did not leave immediately, "I will meet you soon Yes , one day."

    "Of course." Moriya muttered. Otherwise, what is the point of his persistence so far.

    "You just need to take care of yourself and don't mess around," Fang Accelerator said.

    As the white-haired boy's voice fell, Moriya vacated again.

    As if aware of Moriya's departure, Accelerator turned around quietly.

    When Sen Ya was pulled into the air by a huge traction force, the white-haired boy finally made a move.

    With a calm expression, he stretched out a hand to Sen Ya, his fingertips brushed against Sen Ya's transparent fingers, and his scarlet eyes chased Sen Ya's figure.

    Until Moriya's transparent figure completely disappeared from Accelerator's sight, he still maintained that movement of watching Moriya go away.

    He will find Sammy.