79

Chapter 79

    When Moriya saw Tsunayoshi Sawada pounced on them, he felt bad, because he set the effect range of the Silver Chariot Requiem within ten meters with him as the center.

    And Sawada Tsunayoshi and others are obviously also included in this effective range.

    Moriya immediately wanted to reload the file, because even he couldn't control himself, and he would definitely be able to switch to the body of Liudao Mukuro.

    Just as Sen Ya was hesitating, a whirl turned towards him. At that moment, except for Polnareff, who was standing outside the bombing circle, seven people including Sum Ya fell down instantly.

    When Moriya regained his sight, he spiritually raised his hand and touched his head while looking around the scene.

    Yes! If he is exchanged into Liudao Mukuro's body, then—the hair can give him the most intuitive answer!

    Just after he touched a few sharp corners on his head, Sen Ya felt ecstasy in his heart! He did it! He did it--!

    This feeling! There is absolutely nothing wrong with Liu Dao Mu!

    After he looked around at the "corpses" lying on the ground, he became more certain of his thoughts - he didn't see Liudaoshou in the crowd of corpses at all!

    With this layer of protection, the Senmi brand Liudaokuai was as agile as a monkey climbing a tree and jumped up from the ground with a single rub.

    Then, like a whirlwind, he swept into the door next to him. While running, he still didn't forget to turn his head and shout at Polnareff: "Bobo! Arrange the phone! I'm rushing—!

    " Runareff was stunned for a moment, and then he reacted immediately, great job! It seems that Ami entered the body of the enemy as he wished.

    Therefore, Polnareff very reliably turned on the camera according to Moriya's previous instructions, and raised the phone, pointing it at the top of the Pengo Lie building. After a while, Moriya will control the enemy's body to Make an affectionate confession!

    At this moment, the rest of the victims woke up one after another.

    They didn't even realize what was going on.

    "Takeshi Yamamoto" rubbed his throbbing forehead, and said in a weak voice: "Mori Ya, Ju, Judaime, are you all right?" "Mori Ya" also barely erected his body, "Ah, I

    still Okay, how about you?"

    "Liao Ping" stood up slowly from the ground without saying a word, he looked sharply at Polnareff's direction, just when he subconsciously pulled out his Floating Cloud Knuckle , but was shocked to find that his weapon had disappeared.

    "...What happened?" The black-haired boy "Skylark" sat up unsteadily from the ground, he couldn't help rubbing his head, "Where's Ami?

    " I got up, "Hiss... Where's the man who jumped out of the grass just now? I'm going to subdue him with vigor!"

    Because their heads were still in a state of dizziness, they didn't have time to look at the people around them.