4

Chapter 4 Day Four of the Game

Sen Ya calmly followed the perverted Yiermi back to Kukulu Mountain.

Along the way, he watched the comatose Yiermi receive the shocking sights of countless servants. After feeling refreshed, he quickly sneaked into Yiermi's room, and knocked on his body The tight dress was torn off.

It was also at this moment that Yi Ermi, whose upper body was naked, woke up from a coma.

Moriya secretly inspected the wreckage of the foreign clothes in his hands, and said to Yi Ermi who was lying on the bed without blushing or panting, "Brother, I saw that you slept too soundly, and I just wanted to wipe your body. "

He swung his short legs and ran to the bathroom in the room to wet the rags in his hands, then climbed onto Yiermi's bed, and put the cold wet cloth on Yiermi's body.

This is a normal person, and Sen Ya's dog head will not be guaranteed, but obviously, Yi Ermi's newly added younger brother control attribute blinded him.

"Although it's useless, it's so cute (love)"

"Il fans favorability +2"

Oh, this is the treatment that a well-loved child should have.

Yi Ermi didn't seem to doubt any of Sen Mi's words, he got up from the bed and put a coat on himself casually.

"Brother, are you going out?" Sen Mi asked behind him dog-leggedly.

"Well, there are a few things that I need to discuss with my father."

He looked at Sen Ya for two seconds with his dark eyes, and Sen Ya immediately understood that this matter might have something to do with him.

So Sen Mi followed Yi Ermi's buttocks and sent him out of the room. As soon as Mori thought he had escaped, he was about to breathe a sigh of relief when Yi Ermi turned around and said to him: "Ah, I almost forgot to say, because before Xiao Mi ran out of the hotel secretly, so go to the dungeon to receive the punishment."

Mori's smile froze suddenly: "..."

Did you forget who he is? ! Isn't he the most beloved youngest son?

So, Moriya could only go to the dungeon while thinking about the villain who was fascinated by Zaire.

When Moriya came back from the dungeon, he bumped into two children he had never seen before.

Almost instantly, Moriya knew the identities of these two people. It's Kita and Kurt who's back.

The looks of Qiya and Kurt are very different from what Moriya expected. These two people... are as cute as him? !

Especially Qi Ya, that fluffy little silver fur looks even cuter than him!

However, what this kid said was not as cute as it looked.

"What, it's you. It's really rare to see you in a place other than the torture room."

Moriya: "..."