73

Chapter 73

    Akashi walked to the arena in a daze, he couldn't believe that he would be assigned to the same group as Moriya!

    It's fine to be in the same group as Moriya...

    Akashi's eyes flicked across the players in the group, and his strange-colored eyes rarely showed a blank look.

    Can you really run the game smoothly?

    Are these people really not going to go wrong?

    The subsequent development directly confirmed Akashi's conjecture.

    After the start of the game, this group of Guapi teammates not only acted righteously, but even did not cooperate with Akashi's command.

    Akashi: "Rando-kun, you go to defend Atsushi."

    Rantangli looked at him blankly, "Dun? Who is Atsushi?"

    At this moment, Kui Gusu Aren passed the ball to Rando , Then, this ass and chin ran away from Akashi in a swift manner.

    Before running away, he did not forget to "politely" reply to Akashi's instructions: "Although I don't know who he is, I don't want it," said Ran Tangli, who gave a deep laugh and touched himself "I am the lone wolf player in this arena."

    Akashi: "...???!!!"

    Looking at Randori's deep smile, Akashi felt that his eyes had been treated like torture .

    This is completely different from his past experience!

    Whether in Luoshan High School or Taiguang Middle School, he has never encountered such a difficult player. Even if it is Diguang who speaks with strength, he can always be in the dominant position.

    ...but now? Let alone strength, this group of people can't even understand basic human language!

    Seeing that the score came to 622, everyone in the PK Private Academy was very stable.

    Moriya: "Hahahahaha! Rantang, you are a good food, but you can't jump that big tall one!"

    Kui Gusu Aren: "It's too good, you will come up immediately after the end."

    Ran Tangli: "Next time I will definitely skip it for you to see!"

    Akashi: "..."

    There is no sense of tension! Even playing is very happy!

    Soon, Akashi encountered another hurdle that he couldn't get past. Yes, this hurdle was named Asahina Senya.

    At that time, Moriya was defended layer by layer by Aomine and Midorima, and it seemed that the ball in his hand was about to be taken away by these two.

    Akashi appeared behind Moriya at the right time, and he specially called out Moriya's name, indicating that he was here, and he could safely hand over the ball to him.