51

Chapter 51

    The two Dazai Osamu looked at each other silently.

    It was Dazai Osamu of this world who took the lead in breaking the rigid atmosphere between the two.

    "I really didn't expect it to be like this..." Osamu Dazai showed a slightly embarrassed smile on his face, and inserted his bandaged fingers into the black hair on his forehead.

    After taking a few deep breaths, Osamu Dazai's expression returned to calm, all emotions were perfectly concealed by him.

    "Did you do it on purpose?" There was a smile in his mouth, "Because you know Moriya's character, you pretended to be me to approach him on purpose?"

    Osamu Dazai recalled what happened these days, and said very simply: "I didn't expect to be able to hide it for so long, Moriya is so cute."

    Osamu Dazai interrupted him in a flat tone, "Did you come to this world on purpose for this purpose?"

    "You will know soon. Osamu Dazai narrowed his iris-colored eyes slightly, and showed a cold smile, "The time is coming."

    Hearing Osamu Dazai's attitude, Osamu Dazai didn't have any unnecessary reactions, but just quietly watched the other self , The iris-colored eyes are a creepy calm.

    "...Four years ago, you told me about Moriya's special identity," Dazai Osamu whispered, "Now you have come to this world yourself, sure enough, the 'day' you told me before is coming soon ?”

    Osamu Dazai smiled but remained silent.

    Having the book, he spent a long time informing himself of Moriya's existence in all parallel worlds, including the person in front of him.

    What he wants those Dazai Osamu to do is very simple, that is, to do everything possible to stop Bailan Jesso who is constantly traveling through the world to find Senya.

    But Osamu Dazai in this world is different, he is too special, not only because he is in the world where Moriya exists, but also because of his supernatural power.

    "How do you feel?" Dazai asked with a relaxed tone.

    Dazai stared at him coldly.

    "It's a good experience to come to this world and get along with Moriya as me?" Osamu Dazai deliberately emphasized the pronunciation of the word "experience", as if to let the other party clearly understand that he is just an ordinary person in this world Passer-by, "After all, you are a person who does not exist in this world."

    Osamu Dazai laughed, "I thought you would be very angry."

    Osamu Dazai shrugged, "Even if it is another world, but you are not in this world. Don’t you understand his character?”

    Osamu Dazai sighed, “Indeed, the same is annoying. However,” he looked up at Osamu Dazai with a cold smile, “After everything is over, I will But I am looking forward to inviting Moriya to my world to stay for a while longer."

    Dazai Osamu chuckled, negative emotions surged in his iris-colored eyes, bursting out with a compelling aura in an instant, "Even if you are another me No way. I won't give up Sen Ya to you." He said softly, "He is my own treasure."