23

Chapter 23

    After Moriya received the assignment, he went to the back office downstairs to get the paperwork.

    When he came out with a stack of materials, he bumped into Chuya Nakahara who was coming down from the elevator. The other party was full of anger and rushed towards him with strides.

    Zhong also seemed to be in the middle of the rush before realizing that Moriya was looking at him blankly, so the orange-haired boy immediately cleaned up the expression on his face, and tried his best to suppress the anger on his face.

    "Ami, listen to me, don't force it, if you don't want to go to the detective agency, tell me, I will go to discuss with the leader again."

    Moriya was very confused, "Isn't this just an ordinary assignment? And It’s so convenient.” Thinking of some possibility, Moriya suddenly became serious, “Could it be that the people there are very unfriendly to us?”

    Zhong also was taken aback, and then said in a complicated way "...It doesn't count."

    Moriya still wanted to continue asking, but Jianzhong also took a deep breath, and muttered quickly: "I might as well kill him first..."

    Moriya said confused: "What are you talking about?"

    "...No, it's nothing." Zhong also pressed his hat brim and waved his hand to Moriya, he sighed, "Forget it, that's fine, otherwise you will always miss it. "

    Just when Mori wanted to ask, Zhong also left without looking back, "Anyway, remember, call me immediately if there is anything wrong."

    At the same time, a A yellow state bubbles.

    "Unhappy"

    is followed by a string of roaring bubbles.     "

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhly     _ , Moriya met Akutagawa again.

    Contrary to the hypocrisy and friendliness of the welcome party, this person was staring at Moriya with dark silver eyes with a fierce light.

    "I don't understand why the leader thinks that Senior Moriya is more suitable for this task than this!"

    Moriya thought for a while, and concluded seriously: "It must be because I am not only better than you, but also have stronger business capabilities. By the way, the affinity is also top-notch." As soon as the words

    fell, Moriya saw a once-in-a-lifetime spectacle.

    "Akutagawa Ryunosuke Favorability 10"

    ...

    After the favorability was reduced eight times, he finally had no more favorability to deduct.