80

Chapter 80

    After hearing Moriya's answer, the expressions of the enthusiastic people were very complicated.

    ...Should it be said that it is this middle school sand sculpture? !

    What shocked a few people the most was that this person really didn't find anything special about this comic.

    Then they couldn't help recalling the relevant discussion posts they saw on the Internet before,

    "Wait, wait, are we sure we want to do this?" Mista said hesitantly.

    After these people almost got into a fight in Giorno's chief's office just now, everyone is now caught in the sage time.

    ... I don't know if I really calmed down or if I was numb because of the plot of the comics.

    Then, at Fuge's mention, several people opened the Japanese forum. It is said that it is a place dedicated to discussing two-dimensional things.

    After hearing Mista's question, Fugo seriously replied: "It is necessary, very necessary. Looking at the content, although the author's understanding of us can be called accurate in some respects, there are still deviations in general. So he probably didn’t know us, but knew about our relationship with Senya through some channel.” The

    black Mista asked: “What does that have to do with us?”

    Fugo lowered his head, while Giorno He laughed, "Actually, what Fugo meant was that he wanted to read the content in front of the manga."

    Buccarati also understood what Fugo meant, and he explained to Mista: "It's convenient for us to understand. , Are there any other victims.”

    Qiao Luno nodded and said: “Before this, even Sumiya himself didn’t know the truth of this world, so, if there are other victims, then this author knows our The way to figure it out is very simple. It is through the live broadcast of Academy City."

    The enthusiastic people looked at each other, except for Mista, all four of them read a message with their eyes - I don't believe that we are the only victims of enthusiasm, this sour feeling must be shared with other people. people share.

    Mista didn't know the twists and turns in the minds of the other people. From the very beginning, he was the one who accepted the comic events the most.

    After thinking about it, he rubbed his chin, "...Forget it, as long as you can bear it, I'm quite curious anyway."

    Because he always felt that after the content discussed in the forum and the content in front of the manga, there might be some confusion. It made these people even more bloody.

    In this way, the few people groped hard all the way, and finally, under the leadership of the genius Fuge, they successfully unlocked the plots of the first few chapters of the manga for a fee.

    After reading it, as expected by Mista, several people fell into a bewildered silence.

    Indeed, this comic is too exciting, the author is not only very daring to draw - for example, all the bosses in the mafia are drawn into the comic as prototypes, basically everyone around Moriya is spared, the portrayal of characters It's also very amazing-Simiya's restoration by him is really wonderful.