9

Chapter 9 Day Nine of the Game

    The life-saving skill of King's Retreat has a three-day CD.

    Mori regrets it very much now, he should brush up the experience slot of reading ability well, and come out to venture after he has advanced.

    But it's too late to say anything now.

    Moriya tried to save a file, and then decided to escape with his own strength. He could feel that knights are not talents of the combat department. The only enemy he needs to contend with is Kuroro.

    But he underestimated his two-on-one situation. After reading the file more than a dozen times but still being easily caught by the two opponents, Moriya completely extinguished his thoughts of running away.

    Anyway, they are also two important NPCs, so let's go with them.

    If something bad happens—

    … At worst, he will roll back from the moment he first came to the Sky Arena.

    But the benefits are not without. In these dozen times of file reading, he finally figured out the ability of Kuroro and the knight through the additional effect of his king's domain.

    Compared with the typical operating system like knights, Kuroro's ability makes Moriya jealous beyond recognition.

    Stealing other people's mind ability is too cheating!

    ...By the way, I also carefully observed Kuroro's shameful shout.

    Needless to say, this well-mannered young man really worked very hard to shout the passive slogan he set.

    He was also the first person to shout a broken sound.

    Gotta find a way to record it!

    "Don't be so nervous, Sen Ya," said the knight with a smile, "Your name is Sen Ya, right?"

    Sen Ya glanced at him angrily, and asked knowingly.

    The knight said: "We just want to take you back as a guest. You know that too, right? We have reached a consensus with us to beat the enemy, and we can barely count it as a cooperative relationship in the future."

    Although he could feel Kuroro looking at him, Moriya pretended not to know.

    I always feel that this is a scheming old dog.

    Moriya was taken to a dilapidated small house by the knight and Kuroro, and he found that there was a bear-like person sitting inside.

    "What? Didn't you say you're going to see Hisoka's match? Is that guy's opponent so weak?" Not only did this man look like a bear, but he also had a very thick voice.

    In just one meeting, this man offended Moriya to death.

    ... He is obviously not weak at all!