84

Chapter 84

    [When Yoko (Sawada Tsunayoshi) was about to start a solo dance, her friends couldn't bear it anymore.

    Everyone looked at Nishinozawa with shocked and disappointed eyes, as if to say: Why the hell did I get blinded by you at the beginning! 】

    Seeing this, Qi Mu's mouth showed a faint smile.

    Very good, Pengo Lie, you haven't suffered a blow to your intelligence!

    However, after Moriya turned the next page, Saiki's smile froze on his face.

    【Yoko (Tuna Yoshi)'s eyes were already filled with tears. After all, it's too embarrassing for an introverted and shy girl to dance the national standard solo in full view!

    But this strong girl still showed her determination in front of Nishinozawa.

    "If this can impress Nishino-kun, I can!"】

    When Qi Mu saw this plot, his mind was numb.

    ... Wake up! The person you want to impress is just a ky sand sculpture! He has no heart!

    【Yoko (Tuna Yoshi) blushed like this and began to dance.

    But it didn't take long for Yoko to realize that there were very rhythmic footsteps around her again. When Yoko saw the scene printed in the mirror in the dance room, she was shocked——Nishino Ze Beside her, started dancing with her!

    But the most shocking thing is that Nishinozawa danced the women's step!

    After noticing Yoko's gaze, Nishinozawa gave her a provocative smile.

    "Ha! Ha! Didn't you expect that?! Didn't expect that I could dance women's steps!"

    However, this smile fell into the eyes of Yoko and others, but it was a smile full of encouragement.

    Others: "So it is...the trials are real, but so is the thoughtfulness."

    "Because Yoko was too embarrassed to dance alone, Nishino-kun danced with her, and she used women's steps! In this way, no one will think that Yoko's solo dance is weird!" "... As

    expected It's Nishino-kun! Under the ky appearance, there is actually a gentle and considerate heart hidden!"

    Almost instantly, everyone in the dance room was greatly impressed by Nishinozawa's behavior.

    But Nishinozawa's inner activities are quite unpretentious.

    "This is my top-notch skill! For this day! I've waited too long for this day—! Hahahahahahahaha—!" "

    Accept the test of the storm—! The king in this dance room is only me One person!"]

    Qi Mu saw Nishinozawa laughing more and more wildly, his eyes suddenly turned wrong.