54

Chapter 54

    Moriya took two deep breaths, resisting the urge to plan countless games in his brain.

    No! He must not be so easily led by the dog!

    In this situation, even if you go to the two expansion packs of "Best Partner", it won't help.

    Remember quickly! Think of what he was doing before leaving these two expansion packs!

    The first to be recalled is the expansion pack "Italian Style". At that time, he was in a state of getting through the game.

    This expansion pack is the shortest and most concise process among all the expansion packs he has played. The essence is to kill the boss Diablo organized by Zeal, a nine-day high-intensity killing trip.

    Although the expansion process is considered to be over after pushing my good friend Giorno Giobana to the position, but the gangster assistance tasks that follow are also very exciting.

    It can be said that all of Moriya's workplace abilities were developed in that expansion pack.

    As for why he still can't beat Mori Ogai, it can only be said that Giorno never abused Mori because of his superior IQ. He will always be the No.1 ideal boss in Mori's mind.     

As for Agang

    ... Mori opened the door and glanced at the boy with chestnut hair in a complicated manner. Indeed, he is also a good friend of Mori's, but considering the work level of him and Giorno...the     two are really not the same In terms of style, it is really difficult to say one, two, three in such a comparison.     

Perhaps it was because of seeing familiar people, Moriya's memory became smoother. 

    After the expansion pack of "Italian Style" completely entered the daily life of gangsters, Moriya chose to hang up the task. Yes, he did not choose to go offline, but kept hanging up, and went back to look at it from time to time.   

  He thought about it, and because he was dropped out of middle school at that time, he chose to return to Japan to study and deal with family business related matters.

    Yes, in the expansion pack "Italian Style", just like in reality, he is a young master who does not worry about eating and drinking.

    But—

    his identity as a Hong Kong black man never went to a regular school at all? ! Once it is exposed, is it possible to tell everyone directly that he has accidentally studied in the mafia while studying? !

    Moriya took a deep breath, it's okay, hang on, he can do it!

    May wish to change the way of thinking.

    Although he failed in his academic studies, it can be considered that he is managing the family business.

    ... If Hong Kong and Heilongjiang are considered his family business, then wouldn't he be Mori Ogai's son! ?

    Don't talk about whether Mori Ogai would like to be a father, he doesn't want to recognize this father who is going to be bald at all!