30

Chapter 30

    Moriya's retracement point was after meeting Toshin.

    At that time, he was holding a stack of thick materials, listening to Bu Shu Dixin explain the relevant matters related to the door.

    But this time, Moriya interrupted her hastily.

    He made a stop motion, and quickly concluded: "Okay, I already know, you want to tell me that people who enter the door will implicate people who have close relationships with you."

    Bu Shudixin's The voice stopped abruptly, she opened her eyes slightly and looked at Sen Ya, her eyes wandered back and forth between the information in Sen Ya's hand and Sen Ya's face, and then she nodded slowly, "Although I don't want to admit it, but Have you reviewed the information in such a short period of time?"

    Moriya nodded without guilt, joking that he had been humiliated in front of this person for so long, and he must restore his lost dignity once!

    But now is not a good time to show off.

    Anbu of Academy City has clearly targeted him, and the purpose is very obvious, which is to coerce Accelerator to enter the door.

    And Anbu is the unit directly under Aleister, the chairman of Academy City, so it is conceivable that the person who is really eyeing him should be the chairman.

    ...This is not the first time that Moriya has the idea of ​​killing him, but now, this idea is unprecedentedly strong.

    However, the most urgent task at the moment is to solve Anbu's troubles.

    Among these few people, counting the number of Kiharas is the most difficult to deal with. Once Accelerator finds out that Kihara Kazuya is coming to trouble him, this sensitive, slender and fragile white hair will immediately understand that Academy City wants to use Moriya as a bargaining chip to threaten him, and he might do something Extreme horrors to come.

    ...Obviously everyone in Academy City is saying that Accelerator is Moriya's nanny, but what about the reality? He's the nanny, okay? And also a soul nanny.

    What should he do to kill Kihara Shuta without anyone noticing to hide this secret?

    Moriya wrinkled his face, almost writing distressed words on his face.

    "...You look like you're in a lot of trouble." Bu Shuto's credit card waved in front of Moriya's eyes.

    Moriya sighed faintly, "Yeah, I've been targeted by Anbu's people, and even the exclusive researcher of Accelerator wants to trouble me."

    Bu Shu Texin looked very surprised, "Accelerator How many Kiharas are there?"

    Moriya immediately looked at her: "Do you know him?"

    Fusutoshin glanced at him lightly, "The Kihara family is a super family in King's Landing Anbe, and everyone is a student As a researcher, it is very difficult for me to know the top talents of Yuancheng City, such a person?"