11

Chapter 11 The Eleventh Day of the Game

    Moriya returned to his residence in Yokohama, which is regarded as the staff dormitory arranged by the gangsters for cadres, and Zhong lived downstairs.

    Although the time flow of the game world is completely controlled by Mori, considering that he has just spent four happy years in the world of HUNTER, he has not returned here for a long time.

    He casually jumped out of his character panel in this world, and calmly found that his ability value had really increased.

    Nasumiya Asahina:

    Age: 19

    Camp: Neutral Evil

    Power: 15

    Dexterity: 17

    Physique: 15

    Stamina: 16

    Intelligence: 13 From

    this point of view, in terms of strength alone, this world is indeed much lower than that of HUNTER.

    But here, it is more about fighting with a kind of ability called supernatural power.

    Although this value is not as good as that of a ten-year-old kid next door, but with his current hand-to-hand combat ability, except Zhongye Zhongye, there is no problem in blowing up the entire Hong Kong gangster.

    ... Forget it, it's useless to say these things, anyway, he doesn't plan to stay in this world permanently.

    Looking at the familiar and unfamiliar furnishings in the room, Moriya rarely felt nostalgic. He began to explore little by little the house that was arranged by himself.

    He walked all the way from the living room to the study, and when his hand reached for the photo album on the desk, he stopped in midair.

    ——Here is a photo of that bastard Dazai!

    A few seconds later, Moriya grabbed the photo album angrily.

    Why did he not look at his good memories of the past because of Dazai? !

    Thinking of this, Moriya opened the photo album, and the first page was a photo taken at the gate of Hong Kong Hei after he first entered the expansion pack.

    In the photo, he was sandwiched between Hongye and Zhongya, surrounded by a group of men in suits with old-fashioned scissors hands, and at the far end was the old man Guangjin who looked helplessly at them.

    Moriya couldn't help recalling what happened when he first entered the expansion pack.

    At that time, Moriya had just entered the third year of junior high school. Because he couldn't bear the increasingly dark and muddy plot line in "School City Winner", he had nowhere to put his secondary power in his body, so he chose to start a new journey.