55

Chapter 55

    After walking out of Mori Ogai's office, Moriya was exhausted physically and mentally.

    "Ami, what's wrong with you?" Chuya looked worriedly at Moriya's exhausted appearance, thinking of today's mission, Chuya thought he understood, "Sure enough, those two families have given you a lot of burden?"

    Moriya He can only smile strongly, he is not good at hurting Zhong Ye by telling the truth—everyone here is the reason for his premature death.

    "It's nothing, I'm just a little tired."

    However, at this moment, Moriya received another reminder.

    Ah Gang: Ah Mi, let’s have dinner together tonight. Everyone is worried about you, so we just discussed how to leave Hong Kong and Hei.

    giogio: Ami, let's have dinner together tonight, just come over after you're done. Long time no see, everyone misses you very much.

    Mori: "..."

    Zhong also became nervous when he saw Mori's soul coming out of his body, "Did something happen to those two families?"

    Mori forced himself to calm down, and he thought carefully for a while. Fan.

    Now, he is out of skills, the best choice is to let Chuya entertain a group of people for him.

    Thinking of this, Moriya immediately looked at Chuya pitifully, "Chuya...can you entertain everyone in Pengo Lie for me at night? The Enthusiasts are also looking for me, I really have no choice At the same time entertain people from their two families."

    Moriya's idea is very simple, the people on the enthusiastic side think he is Mori Ogai's son, he has to go and say hello to them in advance to prevent them from leaking in front of Chuya .

    Everyone in Pengo Lie thought he was an undercover agent, and even if they faced him alone, they would never reveal his identity.

    As soon as Zhong Ye heard it, he immediately responded, "No problem, contact me immediately if there is any situation." The

    two decided to split up.

    On the way, Zhong also faintly felt that something was not quite right. He remembered how Mori Ogai looked when he was talking to him today.

    "Chuya, after you go to participate in this mission, I need you to truthfully report to me all the suspicious points, whether it's Vongola's, enthusiasm, or Moriya's own." Mori Ogai is serious order said.

    What Mori Ogai said made Chuuya very confused. He is not a newcomer in the workplace, he has sufficient experience.

    Zhong also vaguely felt that Mori Ogai was implying him that among the three groups of people who needed his monitoring the most was Moriya.

    But how is it possible? There's no way this kind of thing has anything to do with Ami.

    Thinking of this, Zhong also immediately dispelled his doubts.