41

Chapter 41

    Just as Mori was roaring in his head, Accelerator suddenly walked towards Mori. It seemed that he wanted to enter the hotel to arrest people.

    Moriya looked at Accelerator with his eyes wide open, and used his ultimate facial expression to signal Accelerator to stay away.

    ...Come right here, he might die!

    There is no player who can play his heartbeat! He still can't figure it out. Obviously, the major expansion packs exist independently, so why did they suddenly have such a terrible linkage? !

    Don't you really want to kill him? !

    However, this nanny who has always been in good rapport with Moriya didn't know if he really didn't understand Moriya's hints. He insisted on pushing open the revolving door of the hotel and walked towards the group of people.

    Moriya gasped, he turned his head and was about to go up the spiral staircase to the second floor, and Accelerator would definitely follow him by then!

    However, at the moment Moriya turned around, two hands suddenly came from his side, Chi Ya and Kurt firmly held Moriya who wanted to pee.

    Kurt said coolly: "Xiao Mi, you went to the bathroom just before you went downstairs, where are you going in such a hurry?"

    Qi Ya also twitched the corners of his mouth, and he motioned Mori to look at someone who had gone The white-haired boy who came in said, "Are you trying to hide from this person?"

    Moriya: "..."

    You two! Is it the devil? !

    Sammy gasped.

    At this moment, Accelerator had already walked behind Moriya.

    Kiya's blue eyes kept moving between Accelerator and Moriya.

    The white-haired boy stood still behind Senya, and Senya's keen sixth sense allowed him to easily detect the scorching gaze of the other party on his back.

    This made him dare not look back.

    "Who is he? Don't you want to introduce your acquaintances to us?" Qi Ya's eyes wandered back and forth between Yifang Accelerator and Sen Ya.

    Hearing Kira's question, Mori was sweating profusely.

    ...How come you ask such a question! Give me a way out!

    Mori turned his head stiffly, and when he was frantically thinking about the rhetoric that he had fooled the past, he saw Fang Accelerator and said indifferently: "I just met him in a dream, so I came to him."

    Mori watched helplessly. Seeing that Qi Ya and Kurt stared round their eyes.

    Ahhhhh-! What the hell is Accelerator talking about! The relationship between them is obviously very pure, but Accelerator's rhetoric gave Mori a sense of sight as if they were having an affair in a dream!