CHAPTER 83 - A SERIAL KILLER'S EXIT

As soon as the black smoke faded, the coliseum's true terror made her appearance again.

Himeno Yuusha is wearing a tight dark bodysuit equipped with metal plates all over her body. A robotic spiky tail materialized on her back, and her head is covered by a helmet that has a panther's ear. Her shadowy visor emits a crimson-red glare ready for the kill.

The Cyber Dark Panther spread out her arms, and long sword-like steel nails were revealed on each finger.

Slightly panicking, the Cyber Elf opponent aimed with her wooden bow. Charging energy, her wooden arrows now emit a greenish aura and then unleashed her shot!

"You may have transformed, but I still have the range advantage!" The Cyber Elf cried as she barraged the Cyber Dark Panther with glowing wooden darts!

The transformed Himeno Yuusha zigzagged at an unbelievable speed to avoid the projectiles! Each dash is like a teleport to the naked eye! I don't know if the Gladiators and Gladiatrices can still follow her movement, but we normal people, can't follow her movements!

"Darn it!" The silver-haired Cyber Elf continued to fire her arrows, but it was always left in the dust. Even if she unleashes six arrows in one shot, all those arrows are bound to miss! That's how fast Himeno Yuusha is in her transformed state!

However, the Cyber Dark Panther has no way of attacking her opponent. The Cyber Elf equipped with Striker Wing is just hovering up in the skies forty meters above the ground. The Cyber Dark Panther didn't even attempt to leap. Himeno must have known that the opponent is out of range.

However, they are not out of options.

"Himeno! A direct attack on the Kaiser!" Ryan Radars shouted. "The Kaiser is wide open!"

The crimson glare of the Cyber Dark Panther towards the middle school Kaiser gave shivers down the spine of the latter.

With just one command, the Cyber Dark Panther ran toward the wide-open opponent in an almost-instantaneous movement!

"Oh no!"

The silver-haired Cyber Elf immediately boosted towards her Kaiser to shield him from harm. She used her Striker Wing's photon boosters to dive at an extraordinary speed! Please make it in time! Please make it in time! I'm pretty sure that's what the Cyber Elf is thinking at this time.

However, Himeno Yuusha smiled. Just in a split second before she could reach the wide-open opponent Kaiser, she shifted her gaze towards the diving Cyber Elf!

"You despicable idiot, falling into an obvious trap!" Himeno laughed as she changed her target from the middle school Kaiser to the diving Cyber Elf!

There is no longer any hesitation for the Cyber Elf. If Himeno Yuusha will strike her down, then she should strike back. She shifted into a flying kick position, her left heel ready to strike down the Cyber Dark Panther!

However...

The Cyber Dark Panther was much quicker and more agile. Himeno delivered an earlier blow towards the Cyber Elf's abdomen with a swift slash using her metal claws!

"Aaaaah!"

Blood splattered once again from the Cyber Elf's body. The silver hair of the poor woman was now painted with her blood. She tried to stop the bleeding by covering her stomach with her hand.

But the blow was too powerful. No matter what remedy the Cyber Elf does, the battle has already been decided.

"N-No..."

The Cyber Elf staggered before falling flat on the ground, motionless.

"No! Big Sis!" The middle-school Kaiser cried. He was about to rush towards his defeated Gladiatrix.

However, before he could make his first step forward, he saw a crimson glare with killing intent. Himeno Yuusha was already right in front of him. The happening was all so fast that we didn't notice that the Cyber Dark Panther has already made her way.

Stab.

With swift action, the Cyber Dark Panther's claws sunk into the middle-schooler Kaiser. He dropped to the ground motionless just like his defeated Gladiatrix.

[Battle Finished]

The whole Colosseum was silent. Most Kaisers in the backstage room are trembling with mixed emotions of hatred and fear. Himeno Yuusha is too brutal for this Entry-Grade Battle Fiesta. Almost all of the participants here are newbies, so that specific fight would be engraved on each and everyone's brains. Including me.

The Cyber Dark Panther reverted to her base state. She and her Kaiser uncaringly walked out of the arena like a serial killers. But before Himeno Yuusha's shadow exited the arena, she announced something that tried to ease the tension in the Colosseum.

"Don't worry, plebs. I only pierced the skin of the kid. I did not injure any of their vital organs. Stop overreacting." Himeno exited with a sassy wipe of her ponytail.

I don't think people are overreacting. She is.