CHAPTER 132 - CYBER MUMMY

We ended up being scolded by the purple cat for half an hour. And to top it off, Rayne and I suffered a huge bump on top of our heads. We ended up kneeling on the purple cat who was nagging at us at this very moment.

"There is always a time and place for everything! How shameful of you two to do it in a public place!" Himeno held her hips and waved the paper fan that she used to whip our heads.

"But this is a private room!" I cried.

"This is the Battle Fiesta! You ought to keep your Gladiatrix in check and focus more on your strategies, Elzane Chaldeas! You should be thinking with your head up, not your head down there!" Himeno hollered as she raised her paper fan.

"Y-Yes ma'am." I sulked and bowed.

"And you, Fake Raynevere!" Himeno shifted targets to my fiance. "Two more fights are coming, and you wanted to exhaust your stamina so bad by doing it in here, huh!?"

"B-But Zane can use the Heal Command Card to replenish my strength!" Rayne reasoned out.

"Even still! If any other person saw you doing it in this room, it would be a big scandal for the whole Treenity Innovations! Didn't you think what would happen to the corporation if the rumors spread that the president is doing all horny stuff in the coliseum?"

"I-I'm sorry." Rayne bowed and apologized.

"Jeez, I kind of regret why I surrendered the corporation to you, Raynevere," Himeno said as she held her hips and sighed.

"W-Well, we did not surrender the corporation. We lost, remember?" Ryan said.

"Don't back them up, Ryan! You know they are doing the wrong thing here!" Himeno scolded.

"R-Right." Ryan also bowed. Then his eyes went wide as he immediately remembered something. He pulled out the tablet and revealed it to us. "Ahem! On another note, we should focus on your next fight. The Quarterfinals are already over, and the Semifinals are about to start. Irida Nanahara will be fighting first next."

"Instead of doing some horny stuff, you two should pay attention to this battle!" Himeno scolded us one last time as she switched on the TV with the remote.

"R-Roger that, Ma'am." Rayne and I answered like kids who just got chewed by the principal.

<>

"Get ready ladies and gentlemen for the Semifinals of this Battle Fiesta!" The homosexual emcee shouted out loud for an encore. The audience went crazy once again as they cheered for kicks and thrills.

The trumpets roared out loud, and the giant jumbotron displayed the faces of the Kaisers and Gladiators who would be fighting in the semifinals.

"For the left corner is the bright princess and her knight and shining armor, Irida Nanahara and Arth Victus! Will their fairy tale lead to a happy ending!?" The emcee proclaimed out loud.

Irida and Arth entered the arena with the same composure as before. They never seemed to be afraid or nervous of anything in this Battle Fiesta. They have already shown that they are a force to be reckoned with, as Irida fulfills the role of the brain perfectly, and Arth is not just dependable on brawn but also his quick reflexes.

"And in the right corner are the pharaoh and demigoddess, Malik Rameses and Leila Patra! Will these two ascend to godhood as they proclaim?" The emcee shouted out loud.

Malik Rameses is a Kaiser with a unique outfit. He was wearing loose white pants, and all else was gold. He even has a golden Egyptian Nemes that makes him look a lot like a real pharaoh. Not only that, he has shoulder armors, bracelets, and ankle braces made of 24-karat gold. He is walking barefoot through, which is weird since he's rich.

His Gladiatrix is Leila Patra, who is a short white girl with orange hair. Her body is filled with bandages from neck to toe, and some of the bandaging ends wriggle like creepy tentacles. I am pretty sure that this Gladiatrix is a Cyber Mummy because of the things wrapping all around her body.

I have heard that these two have unlocked their Transformation Cards. Honestly, I would watch this battle even if Himeno did not force me to.

"All Kaisers and Gladiators ready!" The emcee proclaimed. "This is the semifinal round!"

Irida and Malik activated their Gladiator/Gladiatrix Systems. Five hologram cards emerged right in front of their faces. On the other hand, the Cyber Paladin and the Cyber Mummy also went to their battle positions. Arth has his tower shield as a weapon, while the Cyber Mummy Leila must have her bandaging as hers since I never saw her deploying any other armaments.

"Let the battle begin!" The emcee shouted.

[Battle Start]

"Hraaaaah!" Arth immediately charged forward with his shield on his front! Normally, it would be a reckless head-on attack to any Gladiator, but the Cyber Paladin has his trusted shield on his side! He is leaving the tactics and thinking to his Kaiser!

Twenty meters. Ten meters. Five meters. The Cyber Mummy did not move an inch.

As soon as Arth was in the striking distance, he bashed his giant shield towards Leila!

However, the opponent Kaiser made his first move right before the shield hit her Gladiatrix!

"Activate Counter Card: Phase Shift!"

The shield passed through the Cyber Mummy as if Arth hit nothing but air! Soon, the Cyber Paladin went through the mummy as if she were just an illusion!

"What the" Arth mumbled.

Malik knows the ability of these two, which is why he is not taking any chances. He immediately swiped his Trump Command Card and revealed it out loud!

"Activate Transformation Card: Cyber Sphynx!"