CHAPTER 138 - MECHA FALL

The Cyber Fairy Queen is a magnanimous existence that captivated all the spectators in the climax of this semi-final round. This is the very first time that Rayne has transformed like this in front of the eyes of so many people after all, and her being a beauty queen already makes it more charming to the audience.

The Cyber Fairy Queen spread out her arms and used her reactivation ability by pronouncing the name of the Command Card that had been used in the previous minutes!

"Anti-Air Cannons!"

Four cannons manifested on Rayne's fairy wings and then immediately fired homing missiles. Since this is just a reactivation of the Skill Card, her assault would just be a portion of what would have been the original damage of the Anti-Air Cannons.

The four missiles immediately chased down the opponent Cyber Mecha. When the opponent realized that her reaction time would not make it, she used the mech's arm to shield her main body!

An explosion was created due to the anti-air missiles hitting their target! However, since the attack was greatly weakened, all it did was damage a part of the Cyber Mecha's arm!

However, Rayne's attack was not just that. It was just a distraction for her to circle the Cyber Mecha.

"Striker Wings!" Rayne's fairy wings were doubled by cybernetic pinions that unleashed photon flames, tripling her flight speed.

When the Cyber Fairy Queen was successful in repositioning, she once more unleashed the Anti-Air Cannons at her disposal!

"Anti-Air Cannons! Fire!" Four more homing missiles once again chased the opponent.

Knowing that the rockets would do little damage, the Cyber Mecha once more shielded itself with another arm. This time, the mech's arm was reshaped into a riot shield to minimize any other damage.

Another explosion was made, and the smoke started to be denser and scattered. 90% of the Cyber Mecha's field of view is now covered in smoke, and it hinders Gladiatrix's ability to see Rayne.

"Activate your thermal vision, I can't see the opponent from here!" Kaiser Masaya coached his Gladiatrix.

"R-Right!" Gladiatrix Monami nodded, and then she reshaped the mechanical robot's face into something of a telescope with a red lens.

The Cyber Mecha focused its gaze beyond the smoke, but there were no traces of Rayne except for glittering red stardust. The opponent looked left and right, but the Cyber Fairy Queen still could not be located.

"Right above you!" The opponent Kaiser cried.

However, his advice was a tad too late.

When the Cyber Mecha looked above, she was only able to see the smoke making way for the Cyber Fairy Queen to drop at an extreme speed! Rayne was going for a heel dive, ready to smash the Cyber Mecha's head!

"Yaaaaaah!"

A swift crescent red light was made as Rayne unleashed an axe kick towards the opponent robot's head! Unable to endure the attack, the robot crashed down on the ground, making a huge hole in the arena!

The Cyber Mecha's head was bent like a trampled tin can, but it did not suffer any considerable damage. It can still fight, and it will take more than that for Rayne to ever truly defeat this giant robot ball with arms and legs.

"Even with all that preparation, you cannot destroy the Cyber Mecha! You are just wasting your time!" Kaiser Masaya laughed.

"I don't need to defeat her. I just needed to defeat you." Rayne replied with a kind smile.

"What!?"

Rayne pointed her hand towards the robot's arms and then controlled the glittering crimson stardust. She reshaped the sparkling crimson energy into an arrow with a hook like an anchor and then shot it towards the robot's wrists, and then its ankles.

"What are you planning!?" Kaiser Masaya asked.

But Rayne did not need to answer. The Cyber Mecha tried to stand up, but it was pinned to the ground because of the arrows with hooks. The arrows went through the gaps of the mechanic limbs and hooked it to the ground.

"Eeeek! I can't move!" Monami cried in hopelessness.

For good measure, Rayne fired another set of energy arrows toward the Cyber Mecha's limbs. This time, it took considerable damage as some of the electric circuits short-circuited.

"Get out of there, Monami! Stand up!" The opponent Kaiser panicked.

"I-I can't! It's too heavy!" Monami cried. "I'm so sorry, big brother Masaya!"

Kaiser Masaya gritted. He knew he could no longer help his Gladiatrix as he had used all his three Command Cards in this battle. All he can do now is helplessly watch.

Rayne turned to the opponent Kaiser. She gave him a kind smile. However, there is a sinister aura on the Cyber Fairy Queen even though she is projecting a hospitable gesture.

"Rayne, finish it with a direct attack!" I roared and clenched my fists.

All of a sudden, Rayne kicked the ground, and she blasted towards the wide-open Kaiser. But before the Cyber Fairy Queen could deliver the final blow, the Kaiser opponent curled up and hollered like a baby!

"I yield! I yield!"

"E-Eh?" Rayne stopped halfway on her kick.

At that instant, the horn was blown, and the Gladiatrix System beeped.

[Battle Finished]

Seeing the indication of the conclusion for this battle, the emcee held his mic up and shouted.

"The winners for this Semi-Finals Round are the fantastic lovers Raynevere Treenity and Elzane Chaldeas! They shall now be the ones to face Irida Nanahara and Arth Victus in the Championship of this Battle Fiesta!"