CHAPTER 94 - THE PRESIDENT OF THE CORPORATION

This is the most critical moment of the entire fight. The opponent Kaiser Ryan Radars has finally activated his final Command Card, and it seems to be the finishing support he would cast in this battle. Raynevere was bound by Chain Bind, making her unable to move any part of her body.

However, I still have one more card to play. Almost none of the five Command Cards can be of use in this situation. I have four Skill Cards and one Equip Card. Most cards would be useless if the Gladiatrix is bound. Her hands are tied, so she won't be able to cast the Skill Card correctly.

Equip Cards would normally not work in this situation either. Any weapons spawned on her hand will be purposeless as she can't move either way. Then again, my Equip Card is nothing of that sort.

It was the Striker Wing. I don't know how she will use this in her situation as I doubt this Equip Card cannot destroy those Chain Binds.

It is now or never! Himeno Yuusha is now going to deal the final blow with her metal claws! She is already in midair to slash down my Gladiatrix! I have to bet it on my last Command Card! So I inhaled like a balloon and then shouted out loud as I revealed my last ace!

"Activate Equip Card: Striker Wing!"

Cybernetic wings sprouted on Raynevere's back. Photon particles charged in an instant, and with full force, she boosted towards the attacking Cyber Dark Panther!

"Hraaaaaaaaah!" Raynevere cried out loud, trying to shake off the Chain Bind on her wrists, legs, waist, and neck!

"You're dead now, monster!" Himeno proclaimed her win as she slashed down with her metal claws!

Snap!

It was just a split second, but the chains binding Raynevere's neck and wrists shattered to pieces! However, the power of the Striker Wing is not enough to break all the chains!

It was enough though for my Gladiatrix to maneuver and evade Himeno's final slash attack! When Himeno's claws missed, Raynevere held both of the Cyber Dark Panther's gauntlets, and then they both had a powerful headbutt!

The headbutt was so powerful to make an echoing noise and a shockwave! Both impacts came from the forces of Himeno's leap and Raynevere's Striker Wing!

The audience was shocked to see this turn of events. Even Ryan Radars had his jaws hanging. And I was also surprised to see Raynevere's desperate attempt to win!

"Gah-!" Himeno uttered a short cry before falling flat on the ground. She was motionless as if she was dead.

I'm pretty sure she's finally out of commission.

"Good job, Rayne-"

I didn't continue my cheer as I saw Raynevere struggling to stand up. She held her forehead which is now much covered in blood. The Chain Bind has been dispelled completely, and now my Gladiatrix is shaking like a drunk person as she made a step forward.

"One more... Just a direct attack... to the Kaiser... and we will win..." Raynevere muttered.

Raynevere walked with a limp as blood continued to flow from her forehead. It's easy to mistake her for a zombie at this rate. She's in a much more pitiful state than earlier, and, certainly, she's no longer able to fight. I hate seeing her like this, but I know she has her pride. She will finish this fight.

"Himeno! Stand up!" Ryan Radars shouted with a voice crack. This was the first time I heard him speak, and he was in a much more scared position.

Raynevere didn't mind. She walked all over Himeno's unconscious body and continued to approach the Kaiser.

"You told me that you will get your revenge on the monster, right!? For your father! For your grandfather! For me! And for you! Wake up!" Ryan Radars cried. But Himeno Yuusha remained motionless.

"Why do you... hate me... so much..." Raynevere muttered as she continued to approach the Kaiser.

"Stop playing innocent, you devil! You're the source of every evil happening in Saltside City! The Cyberdemons are all your minions! You killed countless innocent lives, and experimented on poor people! You and your hellish corporation must be put to the ground!" Ryan Radars roared.

"I don't understand... Treenity Innovations is a corporation that helps mankind... I do not believe your claims of human experimentation... And I do not remember being the head of the Human Experimentation project..."

"Stop lying!" Ryan Radars cried.

"If you think that Treenity Innovations is a force of evil... then give me a chance to make it right... Let me... become the president of the corporation."

As soon as Raynevere ended her sentence, she was already right in front of the opponent Kaiser. Ryan Radars is filled with rage, but he is also scared. His knees are shaking. His fists are trembling as if he's going to punch at my Gladiatrix.

But he just stood there and closed his eyes.

Raynevere raised her feet. With a gentle push of her heel to Ryan Radar's chest, Ryan Radars fell to the ground with his butt taking all the impact. He was never hurt by this direct attack. But it was enough to win this match.

[Battle Finished]

There was a five-second silence in the audience. But the homosexual emcee cried with joy to break that awkward curse!

"The winner of this spectacular match is Raynevere Treenity and Elzane Chaldeas!"

Then the crowd cheered in joy.