CHAPTER 110 - CYBERDEMON BONANZA

CHAPTER 110 – CYBERDEMON BONANZA

Just before I got myself eaten alive by the Cyberdemon Tyranno, a swift swish of wind exploded in the air, followed by the sound of a sharp object slashing and the splashing of blood. I heard a familiar voice before I decided to open my eyes.

"Are you alright, Elzane Chaldeas?"

It was Ryan Radars quickly running to my side. With a kind smile and open arms, he helped me stand up from the asphalt. I was astounded to see him here. Was it just a coincidence, or he followed me all the way here considering that he was absent from the Yuusha Mansion the whole day?

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

I saw the Cyberdemon Tyranno taken aback by its assailant, who was the purple cat, equipped with oversized claws. With a swift stab, Himeno thrust her claws toward the Cyberdemon Tyranno's right eye, making it ooze with blood.

Ryan Radars immediately showed his five hologram cards with his Gladiatrix System active. When he saw his trump card, he smiled and then notified the purple cat.

"Himeno, I will leave everything to you!" Ryan shouted.

"Don't you dare command me, slave!" Himeno is still acting as arrogant as ever.

Ryan paid it no mind as he revealed his Command Card and then raised it in the skies!

"Activate Transformation Card: Cyber Dark Panther!"

A surge of black light engulfed Himeno Yuusha's body as it converted everything into her transcended state. She was equipped with a tight black bodysuit with thin metal plates all around, and a metallic spiny tail manifested on her back. A dark purple helmet with a visor was created on her head that covers only the upper part of her face.

The Cyber Dark Panther leaped up in the skies, and then her claws glowed with dark purple light. And then with a quick dive, she slashed the Cyberdemon Tyranno in abstract lines that immediately destroyed the enemy! That was amazing!

Soon, the psychotic Raynevere Treenity has caught up. She was surprised to see her monster get defeated swiftly. "Tsk!" She uttered, but she did not mull over it. She activated her Gladiatrix System and swiped one card up in the sky!

"Activate Skill Card: Cyberdemon Summoning!"

Not being content, she raised one more Command Card as a combo.

"Activate Skill Card: Triple Cast!"

Triple Cast is a compliment Skill Card for Skill Cards. It is an Ultra Rare card that multiplies the Command Card Activation of the previous Skill Card.

Three cybernetic circles manifested on the ground, and then magically summoned three different types of Cyberdemons.

The first Cyberdemon is a flying type; it has a humanoid body, but its arms look like a bat's wings. It also has a spiky horn behind its head and an elongated beak with sharp teeth. This is a Cyberdemon Ptera.

The second Cyberdemon is a bulky monster, towering at seven meters. It has a long neck rivaling that of a giraffe and a long tail too. Its muscular arms remind me of a gorilla. This is a Cyberdemon Bronto.

The third Cyberdemon is a little bit smaller, albeit it has the same bulky arms as the second. However, this monster has spiky spines on its back and its knuckles. I'm pretty certain this is a Cyberdemon Stego.

"Run!" Himeno shouted out loud. "I will not be able to protect you two with these many enemies!"

Without wasting any time, Ryan grabbed my wrist and started dashing away. When we managed to pass through the first block, Ryan stopped. He has no slightest intention to abandon her Gladiatrix, or her master, whatever they call to each other. Ryan looked at me with a serious stare.

"Quick, Elzane! Can you summon the President here?"

"I got this!" I nodded.

I immediately switched on the system and then looked at the five hologram cards. Thankfully, I got the two cards I needed. So, I swiped up the first card and activated it.

"Activate Equip Card: Striker Wing!"

And then I swiftly raised it in the sky for the second card!

"Activate Skill Card: Striker Wing Boost!"

With this compliment skill card for the Striker Wing, the Striker Wing Boost would give Raynevere a mach-level flying speed. I looked up in the skies and then saw blue flaming contrails going in our direction!

"Rayne!" I cried out loud with a smile on my face.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" The Cyberdemon Ptera detected the flying Cyber Elf approaching the battlefield. Without any hesitation, the winged Cyberdemon soared up in the skies and engaged my Gladiatrix in a dogfight.

Soon, the enemy Cyber Witch floated up from the ground and started shooting fireballs toward the agile Cyber Elf.

We are at a clear disadvantage in terms of numbers. Himeno is trying to take down the Cyberdemon Stego and Bronto, while Raynevere is engaging in a sky combat with the Cyber Witch and the Cyberdemon Ptera. I am pretty sure both our Gladiatrix can handle it though as I trust Raynevere's combat prowess. Himeno Yuusha is also at the same tier as Master Siferas.

"Elzane!" Ryan called my attention.

"Y-Yes!?"

"This is our chance to end it once and for all! Let us capture the real Raynevere Treenity- the source of all this chaos!"

I saw the flames in Ryan Radar's innocent eyes. I knew that he is also seeking answers and retribution as the victim of Raynevere Treenity's evil human experimentations. And I am certain that he will do everything in his might as a Numbered Kaiser to destroy the person who ruined their lives.

I clenched my fist and then smiled. "Yeah!"