CHAPTER 112 - FAIRY QUEEN

"No! Ryan!" Himeno immediately went to her fallen Kaiser with a swift dash. She cradled her poor partner as she watched Ryan getting epileptic seizures and frothing his mouth.

"Graaah! Aaaargh!" Ryan cried in excruciating pain. His abdomen wounds have these glitchy pixelated molecules while blood continues to flow down on the asphalt.

It takes no doctor to point out that Ryan needs immediate medical attention. The glitchy corrupting pixels on his wound are one thing to be worried about, and the other is the huge wound inflicted by Raynevere Treenity's weird lance which dissipated into the air.

"You'll pay for this, Raynevere Treenity!" Himeno roared with her crimson eyes soaked with tears. She spread out her metallic claws and bent her knees, ready to make a jump toward the ultimate enemy.

But the enemy is unfazed. The psychotic Raynevere Treenity smiled like a Cheshire cat, her purple eyes gleaming in the dark. She revealed her right hand which contains floating hologram runes I could not recognize.

"I got your code, Ryan Radars! Thank you for letting me rip it out of you, you damned Numbered Kaiser!" Raynevere Treenity laughed.

All of a sudden, the psychotic Raynevere swiped her hand and revealed a glowing crimson dark command card from her set of five. She revealed it up in the skies, and the Cyber Witch who was fighting Rayne immediately fell back.

"Activate Transformation Card: Cyber Walpurgisnacht!"

A pillar of crimson dark light broke the night skies and went to the enemy Cyber Witch. The crimson light reshaped the Cyber Witch's body into a four-meter tall demonic witch that has long slender arms covered with dark frilled detached sleeves. Its skin is pure pale white, like glimmering porcelain. It has a long wide skirt that is lotus-shaped, except that it is colored black with red glowing lines.

The Cyber Walpurgisnacht's eyes glowed red, and it unleashed a nuclear laser straight at my Gladiatrix! A loud boom echoed in the air as the mushroom cloud spread.

"Rayne!" I cried out loud. I couldn't make sense of her situation because of the explosion's smoke.

"Behold, the real power of the Numbered Kaiser!" The psychotic Raynevere spread out her hands as a gesture of proclamation. "You fools! With Ryan Radar's code, my Gladiatrix will be too much for you to handle!"

"I'll destroy that witch, and then you!" Himeno roared out loud as she was about to charge the enemy.

But I immediately tapped Himeno's shoulder to wake her up to reality.

"Himeno, Ryan needs to be delivered to the hospital!" I said. "Let us handle everything from here!"

"B-But!" Himeno cried.

"Ryan Radars' life is more important than your revenge! That psychotic Raynevere might have destroyed and killed your family, but you have to prioritize your only family left. Ryan is your beloved slave, remember!?"

Himeno was astounded and silenced by my words. Part of her must have wanted to argue with me because of her arrogance and narcissism, but she cannot deny that my words hold logic and truthfulness.

The purple cat wiped her tears and then nodded. "Promise me you'll defeat her!"

"I will destroy them with every cell of my existence!" I clenched my fists and gave a determined smile.

Himeno immediately carried the fallen Ryan and then looked at me before running away. "I'll leave everything to you two then!"

As soon as the Cyber Dark Panther exited the battlefield, I looked up to gaze at my Gladiatrix's condition. It is not good. Half of Rayne's clothes have been burnt. Her left Striker Wing has been melted by the laser, and it is a miracle that it is still functioning properly. And her body suffered some minor burns and concussions.

"Rayne, can you still fight?" I asked in a worried tone.

"I can. But I would die if I got hit by that laser again." Rayne replied with a smile.

"I will not let her do that."

I clenched my fist and then reactivated the Gladiatrix System. Five hologram cards appeared right in front of me, including the most powerful Command Card I recently unlocked. I glared at the Cyber Walpurgisnacht with killing intent.

Rayne landed beside me. She held her left shoulder, indicating that her arm must have been dislocated because of the earlier explosion. Blood dripped from her forehead. But her purple eyes are still full of determination and cemented resolve. She also glared at the enemy Cyber Walpurgisnacht, but she has this smile on her face.

"What are you smirking about, you clone?" The Cyber Walpurgisnacht shouted via telepathy. "Have you finally accepted your fate to be eliminated? Don't worry, I will eliminate you both with one final attack!"

The Cyber Walpurgisnacht's eyes glowed crimson once again, ready to unleash another atomic laser.

However, I have my trump card at play. I swiped the hologram card from my selection of five, and then raised it in the air!

"Activate Transformation Card: Cyber Fairy Queen!"

A bright blue pillar of light engulfed my Gladiatrix, completely overwriting her existence into a new more powerful, and more beautiful one.

Clad in a white wedding dress, her long slender bare legs stepped foot on the ground with glamor and elegance. Reddish pink stardusts showered upon her as her fairy wings made out of her energy sprouted from her back. A white-winged tiara on her head gives superiority to everyone who witnesses her arrival.

She opened her twinkling reddish purple eyes and revealed her white-gloved hand which is coated with crimson pink stardust energy.