CHAPTER 113 - REVENGE COMBO

[Transformation Ability Acquired – Faerie Reactivation]

My Gladiatrix System beeped the moment Rayne transformed into her transcendent form: The Cyber Fairy Queen. I have learned from my past battles with Himeno and Big Bro Nigel's tips about Transformation Cards that it gives unique abilities to my Gladiatrix.

[Faerie Reactivation – The ability to reactivate past Command Cards upon the will of the Cyber Fairy Queen. All Command Cards reactivated will only have one-fifth of their original strength or effect. Command Cards that are activated beyond thirty minutes after the Cyber Fairy Queen's Transformation cannot be reactivated]

The Cyber Walpurgisnacht's crimson eyes glared at the Cyber Fairy Queen. "So what if you have unlocked a Transformation Card? You are still no match for me!"

"You think you can still beat me now that I have changed, huh?" Rayne gave a smug face as she revealed her right hand slowly playing glittery pixie dusts with her fingers. "Oh, I feel bad about you now."

"Rayne!" I shouted out loud.

"Got it!" Rayne nodded as she boosted upward. "Activate Striker Wing!"

Rayne's fairy wings expanded and reshaped to a pair of cybernetic wings two times its size. Even though Rayne can only use 1/5th of the Striker Wing's speed by activating it herself, it is still good enough for this fight.

"Die!" Cyber Walpurgisnacht's crimson eyes unleashed laser once again.

However, this time, Rayne managed to evade the energy blast by crisscrossing in midair. Even though the crimson laser followed her path, she managed to avoid it all as if she has eyes on the air.

Correction- she has eyes on me. Since Transformation Cards sync the nanomachines of the Gladiatrix to the Kaiser, my senses, such as sight, hearing, touch, smell, temperature, and balance are being shared with her. It is safe to say that Rayne can fight this enemy even with her eyes closed.

The psychotic Raynevere Treenity gritted her teeth. She knew that her chance of winning this battle has become much slimmer now that we have shown my Gladiatrix's ability to transform into a Cyber Fairy Queen.

"Impossible... A clone like you... managed to turn into a magnificent being like that? It should have been me! I am the real Raynevere Treenity!"

The unmasked Kaiser swiped one hologram card from his set of five and raised it in the air!

"Activate Skill Card: Voodoo Missile Barrage!"

The Cyber Walpurgis raised its flower-like skirt, and twelve missiles with the face of a voodoo doll started surging in midair! All of those missiles curved and chased the Cyber Fairy Queen wherever she goes!

Rayne spread out her left arm, and a crimson energy bow materialized on her wrist. She charged red force in a shape of an arrow with her astral bow, and then unleashed it to intercept the Voodoo Missiles!

"Garuda Buster!"

As soon as Rayne unleashed the flaming arrow, it transformed into a giant phoenix that destroyed all projectiles that blocked its path! However, only eight Voodoo Missiles were destroyed! There are still four missiles ready to hit her!

"Zane!" Rayne called for my help.

"Got it!" I raised one Command Card to protect my Gladiatrix! "Activate Counter Card: Divine Shield!"

In the nick of time, Rayne's body was coated with a glowing light bubble before she got hit by the missiles. One, two, three, and four explosions emerged in midair, creating a powerful shockwave and a cloud-looking black smoke in the night skies.

Knowing fully well that the Divine Shield Counter Card absorbed the missile explosions, the Cyber Walpurgisnacht added one more attack for good measure. Its crimson eyes unleashed lasers once again to finish the job, and another explosion in midair manifested!

"Rayne!" I cried out loud.

"Hahaha! Divine Shield only blocks one instance of attack! It may have blocked my missiles, but my cursed laser connected! You're dead now, you damn clone!" The Cyber Walpurgisnacht proclaimed.

However, her celebration was immediately interrupted when the dark smoke above immediately dispersed. A quick-moving heavenly body blasted towards the Cyber Walpurgisnacht's position, revealing it to be the Cyber Fairy Queen!

"What the! How are you unscathed with that attack!"

"Divine Shield," Rayne muttered. "I can always reactivate Command Cards as long as it was activated within the thirty-minute rule of this transformation."

"I-Impossible! You are cheating!" The Cyber Walpurgisnacht cried. "You damn clone!"

"You damn witch! I will make sure you will pay for everything you have done! Combo Sword!"

Rayne materialized a white sword from her right hand and swiftly made a slash toward the Cyber Walpurgisnacht's midriff!

"Gaaah!" The opponent witch fell on the ground, stunned by the effects of the reactivated Combo Sword!

[Combo Success. Please draw a card]

"I draw Skill Card: Rail Blaster!" I shouted out loud as I revealed my first Skill Card Combo!

Rayne focused energy on her energy bow and fired a blue laser beam toward the enemy! "This is for my clan!" She cried.

"Damn, you-!!!"

The blue laser struck the witch's mouth, pinning its head on the ground! But our combo does not stop there!

"Second Skill Card: I draw Unlimited Arrow Force!" I shouted for the second time.

"This is for killing my father!" Rayne created a green portal, and countless arrows drizzled toward the enemy witch! Thousands of projectiles struck the Cyber Walpurgisnacht's body!

"Graaaaaaah!"

"Third Skill Card: I draw Skill Card: Guided Arrow!" I shouted out loud for the third time.

"And this is for attempting to kill my love!" Rayne cried out as she charged three green arrows from her magical bow and unleashed it toward the downed Cyber Walpurgisnacht!

"Gyaaaaaah!" The witch continued to cry.

"Fourth Skill Card: I draw Kickbomb!" I raised the Command Card in the air!

"And finally, this is for the emotional trauma you inflicted on me! Hyaaaah!" Rayne charged red energy on her right foot, and then nosedived towards the fallen witch!

As soon as the missile kick made an impact, a powerful explosion blasted all over the area, ending the witch who has tormented Rayne over and over once and for all.