CHAPTER 134 - DIVINE BLASTER

Metal clangs and sparks surrounded the battlefield. The audience is in awe of this magnificent display of skill in both Gladiator and Gladiatrix. Both participants showed how proficient they are in their transformed forms.

The Cyber Sphinx lunged towards the Cyber Seraphim with its pair of long saber-like claws. In return, the Cyber Seraphim unleashed a horizontal air slash that parried the sphinx's attack.

To answer that canceled assault, the Cyber Sphinx's red orb on its forehead released a red laser that went straight to the seraphim! At the last second, the Cyber Seraphim managed to block it with its crusader shield, redirecting the laser's target towards the ground!

The two transformed combatants once again clashed with their blades: the Cyber Sphinx with her long claws, and the Cyber Seraphim using his holy sword. The Cyber Sphinx jumped back and unleashed long-ranged spikes from its fur, but everything was shielded by the Cyber Seraphims' shield!

"Tsk!" Kaiser Malik gritted his teeth as he was pushed into a corner. If this goes on, he knows that the Transformation Card will run out of duration before they can take down the enemy Gladiator or even its Kaiser.

There are two ways to exhaust the Gladiatrices' Transformation: the first one is thirty minutes, and the second way is to exhaust the Gladiatrix's energy.

Irida must have planned it. She knows about her opponent's Transformation Card and its duration. Two Gladiators in a Transformed state would likely turn out in a battle of attrition as the Gladiator's or Gladiatrix's endurance is increased fivefold.

In an official Gladiator Battle like this, taking out a Transformed Gladiatrix will likely use more than three cards to defeat it, while the tournament rules only allow three Command Cards per battle. If she's going to disable the opponent's transformation, then she can only use raw strength to brute force the opponent out of its transformed state, or let the battle end after thirty minutes.

Kaiser Malik must have realized Irida's plan, that is why he is acting so troubled. However, both Kaisers can still activate one Command Card for this fight. The one who gets a decisive blow will be the one who will stand as the victor!

"Leila, jump out!" Malik shouted out loud.

The Cyber Sphinx confirmed with a nod and then withdrew from the tension of the battle by leaping backward. There is now about thirty meters of distance between both Gladiators.

The opponent Kaiser drew out his final Command Card as a gamble for this battle. He will be unleashing his Gladiatrix's full potential!

"Activate Skill Card: Divine Blaster!"

Divine Blaster is considered the most destructive Skill Card in existence. It is an Ultra Rare Card that only five Kaisers own in the whole world. Not even the Master-Grade Kaisers such as Ryan and Nigel own one! And now everyone is surprised to see that it has an Entry-Grade Kaiser!

The Cyber Sphinx opened its mouth wide and charged a miniature sun right above its golden tongue. Light particles started to gather around this ball of nuclear energy, and even the space around it is starting to bend! This will be a destructive attack!

"Don't aim at the Gladiator! Aim at the Kaiser!" Malik cried out loud.

The Cyber Sphinx Leila shifted its crosshairs towards the brown-haired beauty. Irida's eyes went wide as she was surprised that the opponent was making a bold and desperate move!

Of course, Irida will not be able to defend or evade from that attack, so Arth took the initiative to stand between the sphinx and her princess. He also raised his shield, ready to block any incoming attack!

"You fool! Even in your transformed state, you won't be able to block an Ultra Rare Card such as Divine Blaster!" Kaiser Malik laughed. "Finish them, Leila!"

A huge golden magical circle formed in front of the miniature sun, and then a bright wide blaster was unleashed with the speed of light!

Holding his grip firmly on his sword, the Cyber Seraphim braced for the impact! The beam of light surged towards his shield, which was evaporating piece by piece. He has no choice but to hold on in this attack as his Kaiser's life is on the line. There is no way Irida could survive a beam this powerful!

"What was the opponent thinking!? Are they this desperate to win!?" Arth cried out loud.

"It doesn't matter, Arth. We have already won." Irida said with a confident smile.

The beautiful woman's fingers gracefully swiped from her array of hologram cards and then revealed her final Command Card for this battle.

"Activate Counter Card: Skill Reflect!"

The crusader shield started to emit a golden light, and an invisible funnel started to absorb the blaster of light! With each energy absorption, the shield glows brighter!

"Grrrraaaaah!" Arth cried as he braced on for the continuous impact!

After five whole seconds, the Cyber Sphinx closed its mouth. The Divine Blaster has finally ended, and there was nothing but destruction in their wake. The appearance of a trench that was the result of the Divine Blaster gave the audience a momentary surprise.

And there, the holy shield of the Cyber Seraphim glows brighter than a raging solar flare.

"What the"

"Now, Arth!"

"Divine Blaster!" The Cyber Seraphim shouted, and the Divine Blaster that was absorbed earlier was relaunched! But this time, the target of the Divine Blaster is the Cyber Sphinx!

"No! No!" Kaiser Malik cried out loud as he was also engulfed with the bright light.

After the Divine Blaster faded, the opponent Gladiatrix reverted to being a Cyber Mummy. And there, the opponent Kaiser lay flat on the ground, shocked, his golden clothes in tatters.

[Battle Finished]

"And the winner for this Semifinals is the princess and her angelic knight, Irida and Arth!" The emcee proclaimed.