CHAPTER 104 - THE PERFECT OFFICIAL DATE

After the fulfilling lunch in the mall's food court, we decided to walk around the underwater aquarium which is filled with different kinds of fish. We saw nanomachine-enhanced salmons that are called Cyberfins, which are regrettably just metallic silver-colored salmon that are unsafe for human consumption.

Raynevere and I walked hand in hand as we indulge ourselves in this pure bliss. It's been so long since we had this date together, and we both enjoyed it. We never brought up the topic of the company, the Masked Kaiser, and even her grandfather after that lunch. And I'd say we almost completely forgot about it.

The next in our itinerary after the underwater aquarium date is to the western coast. We spent most of our summer training Gladiator Battles, and the only enjoyment we had during that time was the beating Master Siferas gave us every evening. So I am now giving Raynevere and me the time to savor this day by strolling around the beachside even though summertime is long over.

It was already afternoon. The sun is about to set at the horizon, giving an orange tint to everything in the surroundings.

Right when we stepped on the beach, Raynevere could no longer hold back her inner child. She immediately removed her sandals and started to run in the seawater puddle, her delicate feet marking footsteps on the pure white sand.

"Catch me, Zane! Come on!" Raynevere laughed.

I want to chase the woman I love the most, but I looked at my outfit. I am wearing semi-formal today, with leather shoes and white socks to boot. My feet would be full of sand, and my pants might get soaking wet at the end of this day. I still have a candlelight dinner left for my itinerary, so I don't want to feel uncomfortable after that.

But Raynevere is asking me to chase her. It would be shameful of me to not comply. I'll just remove my socks and shoes so that it won't get wet and dirty.

But then, I heard a sudden shriek.

"Eek!"

When I looked at the source, I saw Raynevere take an accidental dive toward the shallow part of the beach. She must have tripped herself, and now her sundress was soaking wet. Since the sundress' fabric is thin, I could see her black bra and panties.

"R-Rayne!?" I cried. "Are you okay?"

"Oh no, I'm all wet now." Raynevere picked up the edge of her skirt.

I immediately looked around to think of a solution to this problem. Good thing there are not many people in this part of the beach. I saw a stall that is renting out swimsuits, and there are washing machines and dryers whirring at the side of the stall.

"I saw a dryer there, at the stall." I pointed at the eastern edge of the beach. "Let's go, Rayne."

"O-Okay." Raynevere nodded.

And so, we went to ask the stall owner to borrow the dryer. The stall owner agreed, and we even had to use it for free. Raynevere felt bad for having us use the dryer, and since she can't wear anything if her clothes are still being dried out, we ended up renting the swimsuits. And that is one more good thing that happened on this date.

"So, does this look good on me?" My girlfriend struck a pose that gives a beauty queen elegance.

Raynevere is wearing a white bikini with red stripes, exposing her bountiful bosoms and the shape of her childbearing hips. I have seen her in bikini shots during her pageants, in live social media videos, and in magazines. But nothing beats seeing her up close and personal.

"P-Perfect," I said.

"Thank you!" Raynevere replied with a smile. "That swimsuit also looks good on you."

My swimsuit is just a pair of blue shorts with a Hawaiian coconut logo. Nothing fancy, and the design is just too simple. I'm topless, and I'm quite ashamed of my body that lacks any abs. Just a few bottles of sodas and soft drinks and I will have a dad bod that will make Raynevere disgusted. Or maybe not, I don't know.

Raynevere immediately grabbed my hand and we rushed to the beach.

"Come on! Let's play at the beach!"

I wordlessly nodded, and let Raynevere take the lead. For those moments, I felt like a child again, chasing around a playmate by the seaside. We even swam for minutes until the sun withdrew from the skies.

When Raynevere's clothes has already dried, we immediately pulled to our final stop- a grill restaurant on Hanashima Island. We had a candlelight dinner with sizzling wagyu steaks and caviars as our meal. There was also a violin band that played music and gave a romantic ambiance.

We had a good time, and it was the best "official" date we ever had. It served its purpose: to make Raynevere happy, even for just this day.

Tomorrow, it's work, work, and work once again. As the new president of Treenity Innovations, Raynevere has a busy schedule ahead of her. I will also have to research everything about the Cyberdemons, the Masked Kaiser (Or the Original Raynevere Treenity), and the Numbered Kaisers. Don't forget about the Elder God the AI was talking about.

Wait, the day is not over yet. I should not think about those things as I am supposed to enjoy this day too.

<>

It was nine in the evening when we finally made it home to her condominium. With Raynevere's Striker Wings, we landed on her balcony.

"Thanks for the date today, Zane! It is the best!" Raynevere pumped her fists excitedly.

"Y-Yeah. I had a good time too." I said.

To my surprise, Raynevere pressed her face towards me and then kissed my lips. Both our cheeks turned red as soon as she withdrew from that sudden smack.

"Ah!"

"I love you, Zane!" Raynevere giggled. "Let's have a date like this next time!"

"I-I love you too, Rayne." I stuttered.

"Say, want to spend the night with me?" Raynevere smirked.