The journey of the donkey

The faint sunlight in the morning shone through the orange curtains on the log double bed, and there was a person nestled under the beige quilt. The room was quiet, only the mobile phone on the bedside table sang cheerfully "Qing Ming Yu Shang". The person in the bed struggled for a while and stretched out an arm to pick up the mobile phone on the cabinet. "Hello."

"Lu Bing, it's me, Bingzi. There's some good stuff in the store, come here quickly if you want it." A deep and smug male voice came from the other end of the phone, and the man under the blanket had a nasal voice. Said: "Brother, Brother Bingzi, is it necessary to be so early when it's only less than seven o'clock? Your store doesn't open until almost ten o'clock in the morning every time."

"Isn't that different? Today is really It's a good product. I'll give you a guarantee, if you see it, you won't be able to look away."

"Okay, okay, I'll be there at nine o'clock." "Okay, I 'll

keep it for you."

The dropped mobile phone continued to sleep, but a call came in within ten minutes of sleep. "Brother Lu, when I go up the mountain today, help me bring some dry food to your side."

"Mitch, didn't you just wake up in the fucking sun? It's so early in the morning." Anyone who slept soundly followed suit. Waking up more or less with a bit of annoyance, Lu Bing got up and lost his temper as he leaned against the head of the bed in his crumpled blue striped pajamas.

"Haha... Really?" The person on the other end of the phone was a little embarrassed. "But... I haven't slept yet."

"I can compare with you. You are a fucking first-year student, okay?" Lu Bing threw off the quilt angrily, put on slippers and walked to the bathroom go. On the other side of the phone, the young man called Mickey by Lu Bing continued to beg for mercy: "Brother Lu, Brother Lu, it's all my fault for disturbing your rest. I'm here to make up for you, the little one. If you have a lot of adults, let the little one go." Sure ."

"Pfft." Lu Bing laughed out loud, holding the phone in one hand and turning on the faucet with the tooth cup in the other. "Mickey, Mickey, those military dry rations are so delicious. Every time I go to your place, you ask me to bring a lot of them. I'm not tired.

" , Brother Lu."

"All right, all right, how much do you want this time?" Holding the phone between his arms and cheeks, Lu Bingkong squeezed the toothpaste while looking in the mirror to see if there was a new beard growing on his delicate and clean cheeks. To say that Lu Bing is most satisfied with himself is that his mother's body hair is very light, and it is almost enough to hang a beard once every five or six days.

"Fifty yuan. Thirty for the meat."

"You pig. The military industry is not a small business outside. Each piece weighs half a catty after being compressed. You asked for twenty-five catties of goods at once. You made up your mind. Kill me, right?" Lu Bing was speechless when he heard that, did he want to compress the backpack by himself?

"Brother Lu, you are my real brother. We are old acquaintances, you can bring me dry food and I will bring you the rest. Can we pack the cooking pot and fuel for you?"

Lu Bing thought A moment agreed. "Success. Prepare some food for me."

"No problem." Listening to the cheerful cheers on the phone, Lu Bing's mood improved a bit. After hanging up the phone, Lu Bing quickly brushed his teeth and washed his face. Back to the bedroom. Put on the hiking clothes and shoes prepared last night, and carefully check the backpack to be taken away to make sure that the helmet, flashlight, gloves, protective glasses and daily necessities have been put in it, and then carry the backpack to the living room .