☆、Weian's child

In the cave, Quetta anxiously turned his head to look outside from time to time, and Wei An had already started to roll his eyes. They didn't have any feelings for this shared female Quetta, and they didn't need him if it wasn't because they couldn't get the secret medicine of the mermaid. The tip of the nose automatically filtered the smell of blood from Wei An, and Quetta anxiously analyzed the companions around him. The thick bloodstains were all from his side, Quetta glanced at the cub that might not be born, got up and rushed out regardless of Wei An who was in labor.

Wei An, who was lying on the stone bed breathing heavily, with sweaty hair stuck to his pale face, a pair of empty eyes staring at the direction Quetta left, suddenly started giggling strangely. Now Wei An's mind is full of the good life he used to have in the Yu Clan. He didn't know that his vanity would lead him to this situation. If he knew, he wouldn't want it. "Son, maybe only you can prove that I have survived."

Wei An sat up sideways with difficulty, and stretched out a hand to reach his lower body, but his weak hand couldn't reach his round belly. With a snap, Wei An, who had persisted for a while, fell onto the bed. Unwilling to give up, Wei An tried several times in succession. At the end, his tearful eyes looked at the lighted hole, and he let out a hoarse throat and a sharp cry. He vented his anger with strong resentment and unwillingness leave.

The sound in the cave irritated Quetta and the others. They knew that Wei'an, who had had a hard time giving birth for more than a day, finally went. Kerim, the oldest among them in Quetta, screamed and hugged Pia and fell directly into the messy stone pile on the side of the cave. The thick and long stone tip passed through Kerim's back and rubbed straight into Pia's. chest. As soon as the people brought by Pia came over, they worked together to kill Quetta and the two of them. With Kerim now, only he and Dahl were left on Quetta's side. Pia's side was not much better, Pia saw that he couldn't survive, and Quetta's skills were better than Pia's. The red-eyed Quetta was stimulated by Wei An's screams in the cave and the death of his companions, waving his powerful claws and charged into the retreating enemies.

When it was all over, Quetta sat on the ground in animal shape with all his strength. Dahl came to Quetta holding a little cub covered in blood red two tails, smiling while crying. "Brother, look, this is Kerim's son."

Quetta opened his tired eyes and watched Dahl holding a weak red cub in both hands, and let out a low growl from his throat with some joy. Dahl stroked the cub's still knotted and wet hair, and said in a low voice, "I went to the cave after I finished here. I dug it out from Vian's stomach with my own hands."

Quetta approached and stuck out his tongue to comfort Dahl . , Dar put the newborn cub in Quetta's long hair with a tear. "I'll go clean up. When you transform back, I'll take you back to the cave."

Quetta condensed his last strength and turned back into a human form, hugging the cub in his arms covered in scars. Dahl carried Quetta, who had fallen asleep, into the cave, and the bloodstains of all the corpses outside were not washed away by the pouring rain.

It's not safe here. Dahl buried everyone together and took good care of them until Quetta woke up. The two of them looked anxiously at the cub who could only eat a little rice soup to satisfy their hunger. "Brother, why don't we go to some tribe for help."

Quetta also thought for a while as he reached out and patted the cub's back. "Didn't you keep a few snake skins from last time? Dar, you are going to make a raincoat and a small bamboo basket."

"Okay." Dahl was the least injured, and he recovered after three days of recuperation. Quetta carefully hugged the cub and sat on the stone bed with his eyes closed to rest his mind. Dahl quickly made a big raincoat that could cover his animal shape in the evening. In consideration of Quetta, who was injured and would not be able to move for a long time, this raincoat has a quadrangular protrusion on the back of the animal-shaped raincoat, which will be connected to the bamboo bed he made. The entire bamboo bed is not big, and Quetta can half lie in it, and when the small cubs are on the road, it is warm and has no water.