☆、Harvest season class

Among the small group of people who came into contact, an old female, who belonged to the mermaid clan, was the first to ask Toya with a bowl in her hand. "This thing is almost lighter than wood. What is it made of?"

"It's made of a kind of clay. After it's ready, put it in a cool place to dry. After it's dry, put it in the fire and burn it for half a day." Everyone in the audience was surprised when they heard that the beautiful and shiny purple bowl was made of clay, but no one objected. Toya held another bowl and said to the people standing below: "In that tribe, the soil is widely used. It can be used not only to make these bowls for eating, but also to make stone pots and buckets. These are all used There are special types of soil, ordinary soil can be used to burn bricks, and bricks are used on the walls of caves. We will start making bricks later, and everyone will understand when a cave is finished."

"This is clothes." Putting down the bowl in his hand, Toya picked up another half-beast-shaped orc's ice and snow season clothes. "This dress was worn when he was in the shape of a half-animal. I will let You Si wear this dress for you to see."

After receiving the animal skin clothes from Toya, when he came back, Yu Si wore only a pair of cotton shorts. Put it on, and turn it around a few times to let people on and off the stage see clearly. The well-fitting clothes are very suitable for wearing when the half-beast is in shape. When I touched it before, it was clear that the clothes are quite warm. Look at the young orc, Yoss, who is already sweating. After everyone nodded, You Si looked at Toya pitifully, and after Toya nodded, You Si couldn't wait to take off his clothes. "You have also seen that this dress is worn on the body during the ice and snow season. It is free to move its wings no matter how cold it is. We are hunting outside to keep warm."

"In addition to male clothes, I also have female clothes here." Wearing the cotton clothes already put on a female, Toya looked at the females surrounded by the young female of the mermaid tribe. "Is it comfortable and not too hot?"

"Yes." The mermaids have always lived in the sea, and they are the only orcs whose male and female are half-beast. Most of the mermaid females have brightly colored fish tails, and the males and females go out to hunt. They are tall and have spikes on their backs, and their tails are mainly black, blue and white. Mermaids live in the sea and are most afraid of heat. The clothes worn by the mermaid female are lighter than animal skin clothes, but the animal skin pants she wears are somewhat nondescript. "This dress is still very soft and comfortable to the touch. How is it made?"

"It's made of this kind of cotton." He took out a cotton ball, and the white cotton wadding was exposed from the split opening. Many orcs in the crowd said that they had seen it in the forest, and Toya continued: "After a while, Us will lead you to make qualified tools, and then I will teach you how to do it."

After everyone agreed, , Toya took out a lot of seeds and fixed plant seedlings. "This is the seedlings of potatoes and sweet potatoes. The orcs all come over to have a look and identify them."

The leader of Bupuni hurriedly asked the orcs of his tribe to carry two porcelains to shuttle below, and Toya stood on it and showed two small piles of potatoes and sweet potatoes. "These fruits grow under those plants, and these are edible foods. Eating potatoes and sweet potatoes with meat during the ice and snow season can reduce our meat consumption by half. Eating more of them is also good for the female body.

" The crowd is blowing up, good for the female, that's baby. Everyone listened carefully to every word Toya said. "If these potatoes and sweet potatoes are dug out, if the skins are broken, they won't last long. If they are intact, they can survive the entire ice and snow season. Don't worry about the broken skins. Use tools to grind them into pulp and soak them in water. After a lot of processing You can become this kind of fan."