☆、Open up wasteland after the rainy season

To be honest, the rainy season turned out to be so difficult!

Early this morning, after the rainy season had officially entered half a month ago, Lu Bing was wearing the tattered trousers he brought from his original world, squatting bare-chested at the entrance of the cave, looking out at the pitch black rainstorm with admiration. Sky. "His grandma's, it's thicker than the fog. It looks like it's only six or seven meters away. Tsk tsk..."

Maxine is digging the cave on the west side. This is the place where the wood fire will be piled up in the future. It will be deeper than the ice and snow In the middle of the season, you won't freeze to death because there is no fire. Squat down to the feet before Lu Bing got up. The worst thing about the rainy season is that the caves are full of water vapor, except for the rainy days and the floods. If there is no fire that keeps emitting heat, maybe the dry wood inside will grow mushrooms. .

Just as I was about to turn around and leave the entrance of the cave, the road was icy and I saw several tyrannosaurs floating down from the upper reaches. This thing is the same as the Tyrannosaurus rex among the dinosaurs, but the tallest is only about 13 meters. Watching these tyrannosaurs howl in the flood water about 40 meters below the cave, and then being overwhelmed by the flood, their huge bodies were pressed into the bottom of the river, and after a while, they emerged from the water and became white and swollen bodies. carrion. Lu Bing watched Flood and several tyrannosaurus passing by in a blink of an eye, and sighed slightly. In just half a month, the water level has risen by more than 100 meters. I really don't know how much higher it will rise in the future.

Maxine came out with the excavated gravel, and seeing Lu Bing standing desolately at the entrance of the cave, he stepped forward worriedly and asked, "Lu, what's the matter?

" After waking up, he pulled out a smile and pointed to the water level below and said, "Will it come up? What about the cave?"

Maxine poured the rocks into the flood water, looked at it and comforted the anxious Lu Bing. "I saw it when I was digging the hole before. When the water is the highest here, it's just below the first platform. Don't worry."

Maxine said that Lu Bing could only suppress his uneasiness. Isn't there a so-called highest number of years on the earth, so how can it not be here. Not wanting to make Maxine uncomfortable with him, Lu Bing changed the subject with a smile on his face. "Let's have a hot pot today. Put more peppers to warm your body and remove moisture."

"En." Maxine is not an idiot. After getting along with Lu Bing, Lu Bing can still guess what's on his mind. Now Lu Bing doesn't want to mention Maxine and won't say anything more. But when Lu Bing turned to leave first, Maxine still looked at the flood below, it was really no problem, the flood couldn't submerge here.

Lu Bing's worries were not realized until the end of the rainy season, and the highest water level was only a dozen meters below the first platform. Seeing that the rain has started to decrease recently, Lu Bing's new worry has come again. When will the river water be clean and drinkable?

For a period of time before, Lu Bing and Maxine's drinking water was spent by collecting rainwater from the sky with wooden barrels, which can be said to be a bit extravagant. May flood after rainy season. . Lu Bing held his head in distress and wailed silently against the wooden barrel filled with water. Why can't these days be more pleasant.

For two months, apart from sleeping and hunting when the rain was low, Maxine had only been digging caves. Finally, he dug a hundred-meter-long cave in the west Mishi. Each is separated by an inward-sloping cavern with a stone wall of more than three meters. Maxine estimated that it would be enough for him and Lu Bing for a whole season of ice and snow, and then he gave up. The cave was inclined inward because Maxine planned to dig an open cave with no rocks on the outside, where he planned to pile up A place for frozen meat.