☆. Find the secret stone mountains

"You must remember that I took away the female Vian from your tribe during the harvest season last year." Talma looked at George in a deep voice, and George nodded. "I remember, just now you also said that Wei An is missing."

"That's right." Talma clenched her fists. "He was taken away by the wandering orcs, and he told the wandering orcs everything about our tribe, causing our tribe to be attacked by a large number of wandering orcs. Don't talk about these things, after all, we have not lost much and are safe. Wei An also did One thing is to tell the wandering orcs about that tribe, and those people are going to invade that land."

"Impossible." Denied sternly, George didn't believe it. "Wei'an doesn't know the exact address of that tribe at all. Don't talk about him, even our tribe only knows about Yusi and Toya. Besides, Yusi and Toya have left before the harvest season. This tribe can be said to have died. No one knows."

"Although I don't know much." Staring at George who was furiously denying, Talma said coldly: "I'm not lying, Wei'an said more than once in our tribe that Yusi and Toya were out to see a doctor I stumbled into that tribe by chance. Anyone who is interested knows that Yoss and the others went to the Tiger Clan after the Wind Wolf Clan. No matter how lost they are, they will always be in the forest, not to mention those wandering orcs who have been wandering everywhere."

" I see." George controlled his furious emotions, if because of this incident, the person who contributed to all the tribes would be attacked by wandering orcs, and even died. This is all the fault of their Yu clan, raising a traitor. "I have something to tell you, keep it as secret as possible."

"We can swear on the honor of the beast god." Talma clenched his fists to his chest, and Gray followed suit. "I, Talma and Gray, swear here that if I reveal any secrets, I will not be accepted by Lord Beast God and abandoned by all tribes."

George turned his head and looked at Wood, who nodded. "You go. I still have people in the tribe to take care of me."

"What I want to say is what Yous told me secretly before he left." George glanced at the four people present in a low voice. "Wood also knows about this. There are only a few people in that tribe, and they are also composed of wandering orcs."

incredible.

Both Talma and Gray looked at George in surprise, especially Gray shouted: "How is it possible?" continue. "The composition of that tribe is the expelled mutant snake clan and his partner female, the absconding tiger clan and the alternate priest. You must know that I never thought those mutant orcs were different. If you think you can't accept it, we Let's go our separate ways."

Talma and Gray didn't speak, and Talma spoke first when they came over. "I don't think there's anything wrong with those mutant orcs. If you want to control them, don't partner with females or orcs from other tribes, so they won't appear. It's ridiculous how many tribes now have people from other tribes. Or at least there are strange ones. When they appear, those old people are extremely repulsive."

His angry eyes looked directly at George. "I've been waiting until I can make the decision. I want to change everything. George, do you want to do it with me?"

Stretching out his hand, George looked at Talma proudly and confidently, Talma reached out and clenched it tightly. "I've already started. Don't make me wait too long."

"Although I don't have that much courage, I also know how to be grateful." Gray also stretched out his hand and grinned. "If it weren't for them, my parents would have died a long time ago. I don't know how many times my parents have been saved by those medicines, wine, food, clothes and the kang where I lived. Besides, what you said is right. Everything is caused by the old feelings of the tribe. All of this."