☆, end

While feeding the cubs, Lu Bing asked Quetta, who seemed to be in charge among the two strangers. "Who are you? Where are the parents of the child?"

"The parents and father of the child are both dead." Quetta was expelled from the tribe when he was very young, and there is no place as comfortable as this side in his memory. The cave, even if Wei An went to the wandering orcs, he never went there. "We were attacked by the wandering orc Pia, the same group who attacked you before. If you want to talk about the reason...we stole the female Vian."

Wei An. Lu Bing and Maxine looked at each other in shock, looking at the red wolf cub sleeping in a ball on the kang with a full stomach. He turned out to be Wei An's child? Seeing them, Quetta knew that they had already made up their minds, so he continued to talk about eight points of truth and two points of falsehood. "The child's mother and father died during childbirth. The child's father was seriously injured and fell to his death in the rocks while holding Pia, the leader of another group of wandering orcs."

Maxine felt that most of what the orc who was talking opposite was saying was true. It's time, and they also sincerely want to join the secret stone tribe, maybe because of the little guy on the bed. Maxine and Lu Bing looked at each other, and there was a tacit understanding between the two. Lu Bing nodded slightly, and pulled Draco's quilt over the little red wolf. "You can stay here. There are still two families living here, both of which have cubs. There is still a place in the far east that can be used as a cave for you."

"I hope you will not leak this place." Maxine Arms folded and chests stared coldly at Quetta and Dahl, Quetta and Dahl swore with their own lives before Maxine formally accepted them to join. Lu Bing smelled the aroma of steamed buns and hugged Draco. "Eat something to make do with it. Tomorrow, you can use my tools to dig."

The savory steamed buns have already made Quetta and Dahl's stomachs growl after being hungry for a long time. After Lu Bing finished speaking, Maxine carried two big The steamed buns are placed on a shelf by the dining table. The steamed buns are boiled with some boiled lard, vegetables, tomatoes and eggs, and a simple soup is made. Let Maxine take the two newly joined partners to eat, and make the dumplings for himself. This is his and Draco's breakfast.

After eating, Maxine first saw the small fireplace in the bedroom burning, and talked to Lu Bing before going to Mengka and Yous's house to inform them to come over. Lu Bing packed the quilts they slept in in the living room into the bedroom, and took out two spare sets of quilts, one big and one small, and handed them to Dahl. "You guys use it first. I think Quetta is not in good health, so I should rest more. By the way, what's the name of the child?"

Quetta and Dahl looked at each other for a long time, and they really didn't think of the child's name because they were in a fixed place before. Quetta gave Dahl a trusting look. "Fenrir."

"Not bad." Lu Bing knew from the expressions of the two that Fenrir was named just now. "These are things from before Draco was one year old, and they are all used by Fenrir first. You can only learn from us and do it yourself."

"It's okay, it's okay." Dahl was expelled after he became an adult, Females who are known to mate only make clothes for their own mate children or other females. "My craft is not bad, I will learn it soon."

Lu Bing smiled and didn't answer, and when Lu Bing packed the clothes and bedding for Fenrir, Maxine came back first. Maxine did not close the door connecting to the living room, and said to Quetta who was lying on the bed and Dahl who was holding the quilt: "The others will come over later, let's get to know each other first."

"Thank you." With Maxine and Lu Bing doing Guaranteed, Quetta and Dar were also on good terms in their subsequent meeting with Monka and Uss. Us still has a good impression of Fenrir, the child left by Wei'an, and Toya has now confirmed that the child in his belly is a little male. Stretching out his finger and pointing at Fenrir who was soundly asleep, Yoss smiled silly. "My baby must be much cuter than yours."