☆、Work overtime to prepare for the winter 3

After digging the stone mill, Maxine saw that Lu Bing hadn't changed all the animal skins and stepped forward to help. The next day the two dragged the raft back to the olive tree again, and today the two were retrieving the raft across the river. This time, Lu Bing found half a pumpkin who didn't know how to come here, and a tomato plant that was almost ripe and dropped. After collecting the dried seeds on the ground, Lu Bing called Maxine to come over and see what the tomatoes looked like, so that he could look for them in the forest alone.

When Maxine led Lu Bing to pick the reddish tomatoes, Lu Bing also found peanuts hidden on the hillside. There were not many peanuts collected on these hillsides, only half a bag. Lu Bing couldn't even make peanut oil enough, so he had to let Maxine know it. When I went back at night, there were tall timbers piled up on the two rafts at the back, potatoes and sweet potatoes in the front, some pine cones, walnuts and dates in animal skin bags, and four baskets of tomatoes in freshly woven baskets.

At night, Maxine made a horizontal wedge oil press with a whole camphor tree that couldn't be clasped with both hands. On the side, Lu Bing boiled the ripe tomatoes into ketchup, and then dipped them in French fries to eat. After the oil press was completed, Maxine wanted to continue making soil hullers for grain husking, but there was still one left at Lu Bing's little uncle's house. It is said that his grandfather used to do this job. My uncle's farmhouse has received many tourists. One tourist really wanted this thing, but my uncle didn't sell it. After all, it was a souvenir left by my grandfather. Later, under the soft grinding of others, his uncle promised to make a small proportion for him, and he left. At that time, Lu Bing accompanied his uncle to make a few, even though he was a layman, he still remembered the process.

This thing was very troublesome to make, and it took the two of them two nights to get it right. The next day, I didn't go to the forest to look for food with the mentality of trying. I just nested in the farmland and tried it. After the brown rice came out, Lu Bing checked that the rice yield was very high, so I was relieved. The dustpan waited for several follow-up white rice to come out. This experiment used the poor-quality bag, and Maxine came down with eight bags of millet after the experiment was completed. Eleven bags of millet were harvested this time, and one bag was reserved for seed and two bags for prevention. These eight bags of Maxine are not going to be made into rice wine. In the past, Lu Bing often said that he would leave two bags of rice for Lu Bing to eat, and the rest would be made into rice wine.

Lu Bing pushed the earth and husked Maxine to do the rest of the work, and it was not until the afternoon that all the rice was ground out. To sum it up, Lu Bing took the extra five bags of rice that Maxine said went to the opposite cave, and Maxine turned the remaining wheat seeds into wheat flour below. Standing in the cave and looking at a large pile of olives, I recalled that cold-pressed oil is the best for bathing, so I had to let Maxine take half of the olives to dry, leaving two bags for the ice and snow season. Lu Bing soaked the rice in a rice bucket and began to wash the olives. The washed olives were drained and poured into a stone pot to fry. There were a lot of olives and it was not long before Lu Bing finished frying.

After a late dinner, Lu Bing and Maxine packed up the husked wheat, and took the hot iron to the cave to start pressing oil and steaming rice. There is only a set of three-layer steamers in the cave, divided into three stone pots for steaming rice. While watching the fire, Lu Bing and Maxine peeled off the pulp of the copied olives, and put the core aside for further processing. Three pots of steamed rice Maxine poured the rice into a clean wooden basin, replaced it with soaked rice, added water to the pot and continued.

The olives were more than half peeled, and the first pot of rice was also cold to 30 to 40 degrees. The experienced Lu Bing began to add wine koji to the rice, stir it and press it, then dug a hole in the middle and poured it to cool. All the rice is steamed and fermented with koji, the olives are also peeled, and the nuts with the most oil in the core are also placed separately. It was very late now, and the two dragged their tired bodies back to sleep.