☆, night battle

Lu Bing took the lead and everyone was preparing for the upcoming fight. After more than ten days, everyone except the two children and Toya had almost practiced bows and arrows and poisoned daggers.

Monka and Talma came back with their prey, and hurried to the sink outside the kitchen without caring about the dissection. The people who stayed at home gathered here to rest, and Mengka's dignified expression showed that everyone knew who was coming. "Talma and I smelled a total of fourteen people. They are now beyond the olive tree. If our beasts can smell farther, we might not be able to find them."

"These two days You three beasts have a better sense of smell and look around." Finally came. Maxine arranged for Talma, Monka and Gray to go hunting and investigate. "The house has been dug through. The road, you take the child, Wu and Toya, go to the back as soon as they fight. If anyone comes in, shoot with a bow and arrow. If we have time in the next two days, we will make the hand crossbow you mentioned. Lu Bing and Wu's arms felt sore within a few days of

pulling the bow, if Maxine could make it from the hand crossbow he saw on TV, he and Wu, including the pregnant Toya, would be able to use it with ease. too much. After the arrangement was made, Lu Bing dragged Maxine aside and started experimenting with the hand crossbow. You Si held Toya's hand tightly, and the couple looked at each other with a smile and soon let go of their respective busyness.

Five days later, Yoss and Maxine, who were on vigil outside, got up vigilantly to notify everyone when they heard the sound of water. Toya and Lu Bing took the children in first, and Wu followed behind with a few quilts. The caves behind the bedrooms are now connected into a large cave, in which medicines, bows, arrows, food, fire materials, etc. are placed, and the air circulation is also good. Maxine and the others put on protective gear made of bamboo and vines, and went out quietly with poisoned archers, crossbows and broadswords. Orcs have a scent, which is different from that of beasts, and it is also very easy to identify a person in the dark. Taking this into consideration, Wu and Lu Bing developed a potion that could barely cover the smell. If you apply it on your body, as long as you don't get close to ten meters, it won't be smelled by other orcs.

Walking at the ambush site dug before, relying on the characteristics of the orc's eyes that can see things in the dark, he shot six shots once he drew his bow fully. The sound of the arrows piercing through the air was very obvious at night. Many orcs didn't realize at first that only one or two of them were pierced through the neck and fell to the ground after being hit by the arrows. The other four had already taken out the arrows.

Seeing the blood, these wandering orcs rushed over with red eyes and panting. Once, those people were very sensitive to sound, and when Maxine and the others came out, they only brought a poisoned arrow and a hand crossbow bolt. While those people were getting closer, they switched to short-range hand crossbows and shot again. This time, eight arrows were hit, and because of the close distance, all eight hit the vital parts and fell to the ground. During this period of time, Maxine took the lead to practice with each other with wooden knives, and now they can wield them well when they take out the knives. There were so many stray orcs, everyone didn't have time to count, but just scratched as many people as possible with knives.

On the Anka Continent, no orcs have used tools when fighting, which means that they have not seen those poisonous ones. Adhering to how much they hurt people, and making up for it with a knife and a dagger when they have time, the six of Maxine can be regarded as a team of wandering orcs dragging dozens of people. As time dragged on, many wandering orcs turned around and ran to several wooden houses, trying to catch those females and threaten them. Lu Bing and the others had already arranged for them to set up big bows made of bamboo at the entrances of the caves. When there were too many people, they would chop off the tight leather ropes with a knife. Nailed straight to the ground. Many people on the side of the wandering orcs felt their scalps go numb when they saw the tragic situation. When they retreated, they were followed by more sophisticated and faster crossbow shots. Several orcs were hit by arrows, and those who were unlucky died directly.