☆, the little female of the witch family - Daphne

After dealing with the mucus in the child's mouth, the child started breathing smoothly with a whoosh. Lu Bing quickly cut off the umbilical cord, tied it, and handed it to Toya. "Come and wash the baby for a while. I'll take care of the witch."

"Okay." The feeling of holding the cub made Toya's mind start to get distracted, and he gently put the baby on the small quilt , Rinse and wipe with a warm towel dipped in hot water, wrap the quilt and take it out for Monka to see. Lu Bing quickly pressed Wu Kong's suffocated abdomen to let the amniotic fluid flow out as soon as possible, and put hemostatic powder on the wound cut with a knife. After the placenta was separated and expelled, Lu Bing pressed the abdomen again. After confirming that there was no amniotic fluid, he used the suture needles and sterilized cotton threads he had kept to sew up the wound, and put anti-inflammatory and hemostatic powder on it. Toya came in with the just-sterilized medical utensils. After checking the birth canal, it was still three fingers wide and still not closed. Lu Bing picked out a two-two wide medical utensils, dipped them in hemostatic and anti-inflammatory ointment and gently stuffed them in.

Wu fell into a coma after the child was born, and when the wound was stitched up, he only twitched slightly and was not awake. After treating the wound, Lu Bing spread it aside, and Toya took over to scrub Wu's body, put on thin quilted pajamas and changed the bedding under her body. Pulling up the quilt to cover Wu's shoulders, Toya smelled the smell of blood in the room. "Let's go out first, Mengka is going crazy outside."

"Help me. I can't walk anymore." Lu Bing rolled his eyes, and Toya helped Lu Bing out of the door in a funny way, Mengka looked helplessly He looked at Lu Bing and waited for Lu Bing to speak. "Go in. Everything is fine. Don't wake him up." "Yes

." Mengka hurried in after Lu Bing got out of the way. The smell of blood in the bedroom made Mengka's face turn pale. Moving to the bed, Wu's gentle breathing calmed Mengka's heart. Gently hugging Wu, Mengka suppressed his crying, only now can he feel at ease.

Another cub was added, and it was still a little female who had to be carefully cared for since childhood. The three families became more busy and happy. Draco can walk, jump, and trot now. He didn't see his mother and father that day. He followed his father and heard that he became an older brother the next morning. After having a little female brother, he happily wanted to see the little brother.

Maxine picked up his son who was like a small cannonball, and threatened with a serious face: "You have to be good. Your mother and father just put the little brother to sleep. If Draco passes by now, the little brother will cry. It's called. Draco doesn't want his mother and father to go to find him after the little brother cries, right?" It's

been a day without his parents to accompany him, if the little brother cries to himself sometimes and takes away his parents. . . No, no, no, Draco shook his little head, his white hair fluttered messily, and his golden pupils were full of fear. "Draco won't go, the mother and father belong to Draco." He

kissed Draco loudly, and Maxine threw Draco high. "Good baby, let your mother and father sleep for a while, and let your mother and father cook delicious food for Draco when your mother and father wake up."

"Delicious." Draco screamed excitedly. "I still have to throw it high. Wait for my parents to get up."

"Well. Let's go a little farther and throw the high high, so as not to disturb my parents." Maxine asked Draco to stand on her palm, with one arm around Draco's small waist. Draco nodded with a smile, and patted Maxine on the shoulder in a childish voice. "Go far away, don't make noise."

After a good night's sleep, Lu Bing stretched on the bed. When he turned around, he heard a small breathing sound in his ears, and turned his head carefully to face Draco who was already sleeping on the bed, with his small head leaning against his head. Small body, fat and cute son. Lu Bing carefully carried Draco into his arms, and watched the child skillfully sniff with his small nose as he relaxed into his armpits.