☆、Window bathroom after the rainy season

Now that he has decided to start planting rice and wheat, Lu Bing has been in a state of high tension for the past few days. In fact, he only has such a few seeds in his hand. These days Lu Bing has been squatting in the cave to pay attention to the germination of the seeds from time to time. Maxine knew about this in advance when Lu Bing was soaking the seeds. The ground under the ground is open up wasteland.

After four days of busy soaking the rice and wheat seeds all germinated, Lu Bing felt half relieved, and took Maxine to the plowed rice fields and wheat fields below to sow seeds. Maxine tidied up the land very carefully, picking out stones, hard branches, etc. After such careful tidying, the land was still not very safe in Maxine's eyes. Just as he was about to take over the planting, Lu Bing stared at him and had to shrink back and wait.

Carefully sowed the seeds in a small flat paddy field, before Lu Bing had time to appreciate it, he ran to the dry field nearby and sowed the wheat seeds as well. After finishing it, Lu Bing straightened his tense waist, feeling sore and numb very uncomfortable. Lu Bing frowned looking at the field of only about four acres in front of him. The land is so empty and wasted. It's a pity that those small bags of vegetables are also planted. Maybe this year's ice and snow season can still eat pickles. Lu Bing summoned Maxine who was standing and waiting, and Maxine excitedly ran to Lu Bing's side. "Lu, what's the matter?"

"Go up and take down the red bag next to the tent. I can use it." Lu Bing drew the appearance of the red plastic bag and urged Maxine to go up quickly. Maxine frowned and looked around the sky, seeing that he couldn't persuade Lu Bing to go up together, so he flew up to the cave at full speed, took the plastic bag and came down.

Lu Bing stood on a piece of land that was not well organized and muttered about how to arrange the seeds. After Maxine came down, Lu Bing asked Maxine to dig out ditches on the flat land while holding the bag while holding the bag. These were all simple things that Maxine quickly took care of, and Lu Bing asked him to cut some grass next to him and come back to wait for the seeds to be sprinkled and then use them to cover the seeds to promote the germination of the seeds. The water spinach Xishui is planted in a straight row on the ground near the river, and next to the water spinach are planted mustard greens, Chinese cabbage, white radish and carrots. When Maxine returned with the grass, Lu Bing also finished spreading the seeds. After covering the grass, Maxine took a wooden kettle that Lu Bing said he made and ran to the river to fill it with water and carefully poured it on the grass seeds. After it's done, all the ice and pots have been planted, so let's talk about how it will be when the time comes.

After finishing the food for the future, Lu Bing's mind turned back to the forest. After calculation, many plants do not bloom and bear fruit in the dry season, so he doesn't know much about what can be eaten. It happens to be the harvest season that Maxine said, and the forest should all bloom and bear fruit.

When life is bad, you can make do with everything, and when life goes well, all kinds of requirements increase. Lu Bing didn't think about going into the forest to pick up food right away, but eagerly pulled Maxine to dig out a sitting pit for toilets and bathrooms on the east side and a cesspit that was three meters wide and ten meters long outside, so as to be able to It is very good to separate the stairs opened along the water flow, and it will be a tragedy to pass through the cesspit after isolation. Adhering to Maxine's consistent principle of digging holes, the bathroom and toilet are placed in one place. In the bathroom, a bathtub is dug out on a higher rock and two people can lie side by side. The inside of the bathtub is dug out by Maxine himself and filled with an original rosin wood tub. Maxine dug a fist-sized hole in the rock under the tub, through which the water after cleaning can just fill a large wooden barrel with a tub of water, so that the water can be used to flush the toilet after taking a bath every day. There are no water pipes to connect here, so Lu Bing felt wronged and could only add a suitable size wooden seat ring and cover on the rocky sitting pit, and a rock passage with a steep slope under the sitting pit leads directly to the cesspit outside, so that after going to the toilet After closing the lid, there will be no peculiar smell.