☆, Supplementary Chapter Salt Lake Settlement in Mishi Mountains

It was the early spring after the ice and snow had melted, and even the forest was green, so to be honest, it was really nothing to see. Lu Bing tightly held the animal leather strap tied to Maxine's body, squinted his eyes to avoid the airflow brought by the high-speed flight, and watched the ferocious beasts below who had been hungry throughout the cold winter hunt and hunt their prey after the spring. Looking sideways at the top of the head, the sun has risen to the middle. Lu Bing pressed his already hungry stomach firmly on Maxine's slippery scales below. It's not time to eat yet. They just met the moa flock not long ago. Although they are avoiding it now, it's better to be careful.

After coming here for a long time, Lu Bing was already dazzled with hunger, and after the sun was westward, Maxine finally found a hidden cliff cave in a tall forest. After taking Lu Bing to hide in, Maxine looked distressedly at the already stiff body lying on the hastily laid animal skin blanket, moaning quietly. Maxine found a water bag in the animal skin package he was carrying and supported Lu Bing to drink some water, then hurriedly started a small fire, the wood was still carried in the package.

After the fire was built, Maxine took out the stainless steel box Lu Bing used in the field and put it on the fire quickly, added the water in the water bag and dried meat to boil. After finishing Lu Bing's eating, Maxine carefully massaged Lu Bing's limbs with light force. Seeing Lu Bing, who was constantly feeling uncomfortable, strengthened Maxine's determination to let Lu Bing join the large Tiger tribe.

The fire was not too high, and after Lu Bing's muscles relaxed, he cooked a broth for one person. Maxine carefully took out the broth and put it in front of Lu Bing, watching Lu Bing drink it in small sips, swallowed the rest of the jerky and drank up the water bag by himself. "Lu, I'm going out to hunt."

Biting a piece of meat and swallowing it quickly, Lu Bing looked at Maxine and nodded. "I'll be careful. You should be careful too."

Maxine nodded and left, then went to the bottom of the cliff and made a wooden door to plug the hole, and then sprinkled some insect repellent medicine outside the cave to make sure that nothing was missed. Flap your wings and fly into the forest to hunt. In the cave, Lu Bing drank the hot broth and carefully rolled up the animal skins under his body with the still extinguished fire, took out the tent in his backpack and set it up, and then threw the animal skins into the tent. After finishing these fires flickering, Lu Bing looked at the sunlight penetrating through the cracks in the wood and took out the seasoning to prepare for the barbecue.

Remembering Lu Bing who was alone, Maxine hastily captured a bear and wood that came out for food. It has only been a few days since the snow has melted, and the wood has not yet dried out, so we can only pick and choose the usable ones. With these things, Maxine returned to the cave on the edge of the cliff, flicked his tail, took off the wooden door and drilled in to put the prey and wood. Then he transformed back into the second form and put the door on the stone on the side of the cave entrance.

As for the small fire, Lu Bing first used some wood that was still burning to move the still burning fire to the entrance of the cave. At the same time, Maxine brought the prey back to the place where it was not used. When he looked up, he could see the stream of the cave cleaning the prey. . Make do with the dry wood brought back by Maxine mixed with a small amount of semi-dry wood to build a fire, and surround the remaining wood in a circle across the fire, hoping to dry it out with the help of the fire. At night, Maxine relied on the bear meat and the fish caught in the creek, and Lu Bing kept roasting the half-wet wood around the fire while he piled the dried wood in the open space on the other side.

After dinner, Maxine also processed a large pile of wood. Maxine surrounded the last pile of wood and got into the tent to go to bed. Go to the edge of the tent and get in.