☆. Prepare to build a cellar for land reclamation in the rainy season

Maxine is more familiar with the swamp side, and it didn't take long to collect more than half of the barrels of gum tree sap. After feeling that it was almost enough, Maxine took the barrel and left and flew in the direction back. On the way, Maxine found two swamp lizards vying for territory. These lizards were not tasty and were poisonous. If these lizards were not for the falcon's favorite, Maxine would not have gone shopping Here comes the swamp.

Instead of paying attention to these two lizards, Maxine flew all the way over three mountains and found a nest of fire ants when he saw the Mishi mountains. The largest fire ants are about the size of Maxine's fist, and they are not aggressive or inedible. The number is small, but the fire ants have a very good function, that is, they can boil kerosene for lighting. When my mother and father were alive, my father often went into the forest to catch fire ants and came back to boil oil to light up the cave at night.

Maxine followed the fire ants from the sky to a dark cave under the cliff before getting up and leaving. It is really good luck that such a large fire ant nest could not be used up in the previous tribe. With such a happy mood, Maxine flew faster when he went back.

Lu Bing, who had been looking forward to it for a long time, opened his eyes wide and joyfully after seeing Maxine, staring at the big wooden barrel tightly held in one of the paws of the beast-shaped Maxine, which is the future sunshine welfare. Maxine loves Lu Bing's desire unconsciously. In Maxine's heart, Lu Bing is a powerful female who knows many things. If it weren't for the strong beasts in the forest, Lu Bing might be able to live well alone. That's why he doesn't need others. Maxine's help made Maxine want to be relied on by Lu Bing.

"Lu, are these enough?" Putting the wooden barrel away, Maxine changed back into a human form and stood beside Lu Bing, looking straight at his lover who was nodding excitedly. Lu Bing grinned and raised his hand to pat Maxine's muscular chest, his piercing eyes showed satisfaction and praise. "We can use so much for a long time, but I'm afraid that it will be solidified and difficult to get rid of. Maxine, let's paint them quickly."

"Okay." Maxine grabbed the wooden barrel with one hand and carried it behind him, followed Lu Bing back to the bathroom.

The hole for the window is dug into a 30-degree upward slope, and the hole is not very smooth. Maxine was afraid that Lu Bing would be scratched and refused to put on a thin animal skin and climb in immediately. Instead, he carefully smoothed the cave with the sharp claws of the mountain pangolin. It fell down and dug a few small holes along the sides for the road ice to climb.

Lu Bing, who was already impatient, was a little unhappy to see Maxine still procrastinating there, and it was Maxine who quickly got it done with two or three hands and turned around to let Lu Bing come over to have a look. Seeing that it was much smoother than before and there was a small hole that could be climbed, Lu Bing was secretly happy. It felt good to be taken care of by others.

When Maxine saw Lu Bing's eyes drifting over, there was a hint of admiration and shyness in his eyes, and Lu Bing was stunned by Maxine's undisguised and naked admiration eyes, and turned around to install the window. Explosive chrysanthemum or something, let's take a look.

The skulls of fish and birds are not easy to carry, especially straight up slopes where the hole is narrow and difficult to climb. Lu Bing tried to climb up, but felt that it would be troublesome if he directly touched the glue and brought back the fish and bird skull to install it. "Maxine, you can touch it from the outside with glue."

Maxine agreed after thinking about it for a while, and walked out of the cave in the second form with the barrel in hand, flew outside the window on the rock wall, and waited for Lu Bing to come. Moving to the entrance of the cave step by step, Lu Bing was a little tired. Adjust the fish-bird's skull to see that the protruding bone is aligned to the outside, so that Maxine can quickly spread glue along the bone, and the ice will make the fish-bird's skull firmly stick to the rock. Maxine was afraid that it would not be strong enough, so she continued to apply it on the outside, and did not come back until she had applied a thick layer.