☆. Delicious river crab in the rainy season

After dinner, Maxine took the unsplit wood and sat beside the oil lamp boiled by fire ants, and made 40 molds for shaping the soil according to the size described by Lu Bing. Lu Bing was planning something on the ground with the charcoal left over after burning. After a while, he took out a piece of animal skin without any fur and drew the rough plan on it. After finishing the last stroke, Maxine took over to look at it. The painting on the animal skin was simple and clear. On the west side of the cave, where the top of the steps is at the same level as the entrance of the cave, a rectangle should also be dug out, and the outer rock should be directly hollowed out, which is similar to the open-air one, except that a three-meter door connecting the main cave is left in the innermost part. The east side of the steps also needs to be dug, but it is not a whole row like digging a large room in the open air.

Lu Bing pointed to the animal hide and explained to Maxine: "When the time comes, put frozen meat or something directly on the west side, as long as the meat is placed inside the wooden door on the open side, it won't be afraid of getting dirty, and it's just put on it." With a wooden door, the temperature inside the cave is as cold as the outside, and the meat won't spoil. Didn't the northeast side dig a toilet and a cesspit for piles of manure, and when the time comes, just dig out the same long cave as here."

Lu Bing Pointing to the long, deep and dark cave behind him where Maxine kept wood and food. "At that time, you don't need to make it like this, just go straight to the rock in the middle and dig long pillars, so that the light will not be dim."

Lu Bing took out a few thin sticks and pens to describe the shape of the pillars to Maxine After Maxine nodded, Lu Bing pointed to the cave in the east with trepidation. "The exit here is also directly connected to the main cave. During the ice and snow season, a fire wall will be burned inside so that plants can be planted and some little beasts that eat grass can be raised. If you get tired of eating frozen meat, pick one inside and kill it." Eat fresh ones. Maxine, what do you think?"

After carefully thinking about Lu Bing's design in his heart, Maxine pointed to the cave in the east. "Here, add another cave at the back, no fire wall, and pile up matches in winter."

Lu Bing nodded after carefully pulling the wood that was burned in the Snake Tribe before. "Then the sun-dried vegetables, food, bacon, animal skins, and medicinal materials are placed directly behind us. Try to fill them up before the ice and snow season. You can see that there is no problem digging longer on the west side. I don't understand this aspect. The east side Here, as you said, it is up to you to dig a long pile of wood in the front to raise the small beasts that eat grass.

After discussing for a while, Maxine saw that it was getting late. "Lu, go to bed early."

Full of thoughts, I always feel that there are more and better ideas that can help them survive the winter safely and comfortably, but I don't know which one to put first. After tidying up the animal skins carefully, Lu Bing pulled away the animal skins that Maxine had laid out and went into the nest. Maxine added some material after Lu Bing lay down, and then lay down next to Lu Bing.

Early in the morning, when Lu Bing woke up, Maxine had brought back the animal meat and marinated it in a wooden barrel. Lu Bing got up and picked up the toothbrush that had fallen off a lot, dipped in some salt to brush his teeth, and washed his teeth in the hot water simmering by the fire. First, he took out the large piece of animal meat and grilled it on the fire, and then he skewered the small piece of animal meat for later use. After the meat was skewered, Lu Bing put a stone pot on the stove and boiled water to cook mushroom and vegetable soup.

The large piece of animal meat was slow to cook, Lu Bing pulled out the red-hot charcoal from the fire while turning the animal meat, swept the charcoal to another empty stove on the stove, and set a piece of imitation modern barbecue on the stove stone net. After roasting all the small pieces of animal meat and cooking the soup, Lu Bing got up to look at the situation under the cliff opposite. There was a pile of weeds five or six meters high and ten meters long, and the squares dug out and carefully cut with stones. pond. Standing on the platform and looking at it, the pool is at least five meters long and three meters deep.