☆、Temporarily join the secret stone tribe

"Have some supper first, it's getting late, we'll show Toya tomorrow morning." Lu Bing kindly pointed at the food and said to Toya with a sick face, Toya was not hypocritical. After the six people chatted and laughed, after supper, Mengka took Wu to go upstream to continue burning bricks, and Lu Bing arranged for Yuss and Toya to live in Mengka's wooden house for the time being. He hadn't seen Lu Bing for more than two days, and hadn't talked to Lu Bing to be intimate. As soon as Maxine got home, he rolled Lu Bing on the bed sheet before falling asleep.

The next morning, Yoss heard the sound of water outside, got up and opened the door, and saw many unfamiliar plants neatly planted on the opposite river beach. Wooden tools for water. Toya brushed his hair and leaned on Yus. "It's not too hot to sleep at night. This is a really good place. If they can be cured, it's not good. We have to learn from them. When the time comes, it will spread through the harvest season exchanges, and all the tribes on the mainland will You don't have to be afraid of the dry season and the ice and snow season."

"What about the dry season, but what about the ice and snow season?" Us was confused, and Toya rolled his eyes, wishing to pry Us's head open to see if there was a lump of mud inside. "Looking at their lives, we can tell that they are having a good time in the ice and snow season."

"It's okay." Looking at the two orcs in full swing on the other side of the river, Lu Bing hugged the changed sheets and clothes with soft eyes. "We are very few people, and we had a hard time at the beginning. Maxine almost couldn't come back. However, this is over."

"You have the blessing of the beast god, and you are the people blessed by the beast god." Yoss Said with emotion, they picked a good time to meet this group of people. Toya didn't speak much, but his eyes admired Maxine and Lu Bing who first settled here and created this place. Lu Bing soaked the sheets and clothes in the tub, and got up to help Wu make breakfast together. Yous took Toya to wash and helped Toya to the dining table, Lu Bing handed over two glasses of water. "Maxine roughly told me about your situation. According to what my tribe said before, you have rheumatism, that is, you have water in your bones."

"Show me your hands and feet." Lu Bing sat on the chair and watched Toya slumped on a chair. Toya turned his limbs obediently, and Lu Bing asked carefully after checking. "Is it difficult to rotate the joints, these places are still sore, and the muscles are still a little red and swollen?"

"That's right."

"According to your current stage, you are already a serious person." Lu Bing thought for a while, and said to Toya tactfully: "If you delay for a while, your limbs may be destroyed. It's just I want to explain that this thing can't be cured at all, and no medicine will work. At most, I can help you relieve it so that it doesn't affect your lifespan and daily life. If it's too much, I'm afraid you can only ask the beast god to heal you."

Tightening You Si's hand, Toya understands his situation very well, now he has to rely on You Si for everything, and it's great to be able to return to his daily life. "Excuse me, what should I prepare?"

"This disease can only be used during the dry season in my tribe. At other times, the water vapor is very high, and the effect of the medicine is not good. When Maxine and I came here, I just used it." Burned two jars of medicinal wine for treating this disease, one for external use and the other for drinking. These can only alleviate." Lu Bing laughed a little, but this thing has a ready-made test product. "There is another kind of herb that can only mature in the hottest dry season. This kind of medicinal material boils eggs. I eat egg concoction with good white wine three times a day. After eating, I am sweaty after eating. For three days in a row, your The situation can also improve a lot. It's just that if you take this medicine, you will have diarrhea in your stomach. Because of this, you have to rest for half a month or a month after taking it nine times. I will take you to find this medicinal material in the next few days."