☆, the discovery of purple sand cotton

Ever since Lu Bing kissed Maxine, Maxine began to notice how tidy she was, not to say how messy Maxine was before. The two young men were better when they weren't relieved, restraint got used to it. But kissing is like opening a bottle of wine. It always seduces the two of them to kill each other. It is also Maxine who knows that they have just settled here and nothing is ready, and there will never be enough time.

Bricks were burned three times in a row, and the hall on the east side had been dug. The width is 25 meters and the length is 150 meters. Even a deep hole for placing wood inside has been dug. Considering the future consumption of wood in this cave, Maxine followed the method taught by Lu Bing to leave a column support in the middle of the cave, but also dug out a space that is 20 meters wide and 100 meters long.

There will be no rain for more than a month before the start of the harvest season, but it will rain heavily after that. Before the first rain, Maxine moved a lot of large trees that were washed down by the flood during the rainy season, and these trees had been dried during this period and could be directly stored in caves. These days Maxine is desperately digging holes and burning bricks, and Lu Bing is not far behind. The unfinished animal meat is made into sausages, and the shrimps that are caged every day are also steamed by Lu Bing to make shrimps, and the shrimp shells are thrown into the chickens to supplement calcium for the pheasants.

In the past few days, when Maxine went out to hunt and collect firewood one after another, he also harvested a lot of pheasants. Now there are no less than 200 pheasants in there. The original food on the grassland was not enough, so the two of them collected and fed in the forest. The spinning top spun for a few days, and after the heavy rain had settled everything under the cliff, the two of them had a good night's sleep exhausted. The autumn rain will not last for a long time, at most one day. When the rain stopped, after eating, the two went down the cliff to see the farmland and pheasant flocks, and then went to the forest with baskets and animal skin bags. There are always a lot of mushrooms after the rain. It is also a good dish to supplement vitamins by collecting and drying them for the ice and snow season.

"Maxine, how often will it rain in the future?" Lu Bing was a little anxious as he bent over to collect edible mushrooms and fungus. Now that the harvest season has passed for two months, let alone other things, if it rains more frequently, there will be more wood. Reserves will not be enough. Maxine squatted aside and dug the sweet potatoes found in the road ice. The ground is full of sweet potato vines, and there are many sweet potatoes in them, and they are all very big. "It won't be very frequent, it will happen every ten days and half a month after the rain."

"That's good." Lu Bing's depressed mood was relieved a lot. The bricks burned now are not enough for the cave in the east. As for the skulls for the windows, we have to wait for the bricks to be burned before getting them. After Lu Bing collected the mushrooms near the sweet potatoes, he asked Maxine to stop first, leaving more than half of the sweet potatoes for next time. Sitting on the Maxine beast, with his head lowered to avoid the strong wind, Lu Bing looked at the bulging sweet potato that was caught by the claws of the giant snake in the animal skin bag. With the starch, it can be starched and woven. Blanket.

The old way is to stop at the mud pond. After the road ice comes down, take out the broken sweet potatoes and prepare to make sweet potato flour to keep the pulp line, and store the other good ones for the next few days. Maxine drained all the water in the mud pool and dug up the moist soil for mixing. After finishing, he cleaned the sweet potatoes picked out by Lu Bing, crushed them with stones, threw them into a wooden bucket on the side, and added water for mixing. Lu Bing is also wearing clothes made of animal skins now. Before those were all torn, he picked out a down jacket that was still in good condition, and cut out the inner lining to filter the sweet potato residue.