☆, the emergence of the Yu family

On the second day after the house was finished, the two families took their belongings and moved down to live there. In the afternoon, Monka and Maxine discussed moving the cavern that collapsed during the ice and snow season to the upper reaches for construction. Stirring the soil and purple sand pottery clay requires Maxine to take Monka to go. Lu Bing looked at the place where he lives now. There is an open space to the west. Except for the place where the crypt was burned and hard and unsuitable for farming, there are three more. Side by side stone pits.

At the beginning, the crypt and the charcoal-burning cellar occupied a lot of land. After tidying up, we built a barbecue bonfire and an earthen stove on the spot as the kitchen, and added tables and chairs to the vacant space to form the restaurant. There are three stone pits for tanned leather, and all the other open spaces have been cleaned up to grow some vegetables. Even the house should be surrounded by insect-repelling plants. If possible, thin animal skins are used to build a wooden frame on the walls of the wooden house, and loofah and bitter gourd and other climbing vegetables are planted. With plants to insulate the house, the house will be cooler.

After explaining this plan to Wu, Wu raised his hand in agreement. During the dinner break, I told the two orcs about this matter, and they didn't rest anymore, and soon built wooden frames on both sides of the two houses, and the next morning Lu Bing and the witch were consumed here . Maxine took Mengka to the purple sand pottery, and when he came back, he dragged three rafts back. After teaching Mengka how to deal with the purple sand pottery clay, Maxine came to find Lu Bing just after he finished speaking. "Maxine, should we try installing a fan in the house? It's only the first month of the dry season and the weather isn't particularly hot. If it's hot in the next few months, it will be better to have a fan."

These things Maxine has always looked after Lu Bing, and he will do what Lu Bing says. "Talk about it, pretend if you can."

Pulling Wu, Lu Bing happily squatted on the ground while explaining and drawing a rough outline. "This side is closer to the river. I want to use a waterwheel as power. It is to add a waterwheel to the riverside, which is what I drew. Add an extra log sheet to the side of the waterwheel near the river. On the top of the sheet Dig a hole, tie a small animal skin rope on the hole, and the rope is connected to the fan in the bedroom. In this way, the water wheel will turn around with the log veneer, and the fan inside will be pulled by the rope and shake back and forth, and the wind will come out. Already."

"What should I do with the fan inside?" Mengka belongs to the Tiger Clan, and in the dry season, his body is too hot to be impatient. In the tribe, females don't like to accept male courtship during the dry season. If Lu Bing's method works, Then the witch will not reject herself.

"Hey..." Lu Bing drew another look. "Build a bar with bamboo or wood on the roof of the house, hang a bamboo fan on the bar above the bed, seal one side of the fan with wooden strips, and tie a leather rope to the wood. It's gone."

Wu clapped his palms excitedly. "This method is really good. If possible, we should also install this in the wooden house. This way we don't have to be so hot in the wooden house."

No one has tried this method, and Maxine and Mengka are no longer there. After teaching ceramics, he pulled out the desired wood and sat there to process it with a bone knife. Lu Bing took Wu to cut silk from the cowhide, and then weaved the silk into three pieces. The waterwheel was similar to the one in the windmill, and Maxine quickly made a waterwheel with log veneers that met the requirements of road ice. Mengka followed Maxine and made another one, and the two brought the water truck to the front of Lu Bing's wooden house first.