☆, things in the rainy season

Draco had already been born, Maxine discussed with Monka, now the muddy river beach below is a good time to fertilize. The farmyard manure and plant ash accumulated for a season of ice and snow were evenly spread on the farmland. It took a few days to stir the farmland and sow all the seeds for breeding and emergence. Putting Draco to sleep on the kang in the living room, he began to organize the items to be brought down.

□□After falling asleep, Draco smacked his mouth and was so hungry that he opened his eyes and turned around, but he didn't find his mother and father. Draco pursed his mouth unhappily, and spent a lot of effort but failed to turn around. His body automatically turned into a white snake when he was emotionally excited. The feeling of relaxation made the little white snake slide a few times excitedly along the chair beside the kang Come to the ground. Spitting out the letter and feeling that his parents were in the room where he was born, Draco hissed triumphantly and crawled over. Remembering the child, Lu Bing sorted out some thick quilts, clothes and animal skins that were no longer used, washed them in the past two days, dried them in the sun and stored them. The dry season clothes and bedding prepared for the children are packed into wooden boxes by the husband and wife. When Lu Bing closed the lid, he heard childish hissing behind him, and quickly lowered his head to see if the child was at his feet. Draco looked up at his parents who looked down at him, and quickly chirped a few times. Lu Bing looked at Draco's soybean-sized eyes and looked at himself watery. living room.

Draco, who had already smelled the scent of goat milk, struggled to get out of Lu Bing's arms. Xiao Shexin drank the warm goat milk little by little, and Draco's temper was aroused by drinking such a little bit. Fortunately, Lu Bing was always Looking at Draco seriously, he scooped up the child after Draco's transformation, keeping his whole face from being buried in the goat's milk. Wrap the child in a small quilt, Lu Bing coaxed Draco, who was hungry and angry, and fed him a bowl spoon by spoon. After the stomach was full, the child moved a few times and fell asleep with a nod of hiccups. . The bedroom has been tidied up, and Lu Bing was afraid that the child would not see him when he woke up, so he had to carry them in the cradle to the east room to check.

When Draco was full moon, Wu also found out that she was pregnant, and Monka also continued Maxine's stupid behavior before, turning around Wu. The Mishi Mountain Tribe seems to have entered a lucky period. Two females have become pregnant successively, and their lives are better than those in the tribe. When the rainy season came, Draco had already grown small claws, which were so tender that they could scratch marks on animal skins.

It was raining heavily outside, and Wu sat in front of his loom and watched Lu Bing support Draco, who could already walk a few steps, to move around in front of him. The orc was also physically strong, and if the little female was still hugged by an adult now. Lovingly stroking his belly, he confirmed that it was a little female. Now Mengka is terribly worried about himself, and invites Lu Bing to accompany him every day. I changed my posture and sat well, and now my legs are swollen and my waist is very sore in just over five months. Sighing, he took the fruit candy from Draco with a smile, and stroked Draco's little head. "Thank you, our little Draco."

"Yi." Draco squinted his eyes, swayed his little body, walked back to Lu Bing's side unsteadily, and snuggled up to Lu Bing. Lu Bing stuffed a small piece of egg cake into Draco's little mouth as a reward, patted Draco's little buttocks and picked him up. "How is today? Do you have leg cramps?"

"The cramps are gone. Now I'm tired after just walking a few steps." After a few words, Lu Bing could see that Wu was panting. "You still have to move around more. Even if you can't walk, let Mengka drag you away. I would rather work harder now, so that I will have the strength when I give birth." With

Orcs' Secret Stone TribeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara