☆, the feather family seeking medical treatment

"Hi, I'm Toya, and I'm also from the Yu clan." Toya clenched his fists in front of his chest and bent slightly. This set of movements is only added when orcs salute someone they think they can respect. Maxine was slightly taken aback, but did not return the salute. "May I call you Maxine? We have no malicious intentions."

"Please tell me, if I can help, I will help." Maxine said cautiously.

"It's like this. My companion and I have been lost in the forest for more than a month. We need a place to rest. I know very well that there is a female by your side."

Maxine's face was gloomy when he heard this, and Toya Appease Yu Si who is about to protect himself. Toya explained in a soothing voice: "I don't mean to compete for females, I just want to feel that I have the ability to take good care of females in this huge borderless forest, and you can live comfortably. You are a capable orc You also know that wandering orcs have a bad reputation. If you were the same kind, I would not come forward to ask you for help."

"You can see that my health is not good, and I may be weaker here. Females are even more useless." When Toya said this, Yoss, who was rectal, looked at him annoyedly, and Toya covered Yuss' mouth with one hand. "We just want to rest for a few days, and we will go to the Tiger Clan in a few days." After

thinking about Toya's words, Maxine agreed after hesitation. "I hope you can do it."

"Beast God, I, Yu Clan Toya, swear that I will never disturb or maliciously damage the home and companion of the orc Maxine. If I do not keep my promise, I will not be able to return to the embrace of the Beast God. "Toya swears very carefully, then pokes You Si, who is stunned beside him, and motions for You Si to swear, and You Si quickly stands up straight and says the oath with the same caution. "Beast God, I, Youss of the Feather Clan, swear that I will never disturb or maliciously destroy the home and companion of the orc Maxine. If I do not keep my promise, I will not be able to return to the embrace of the Beast God."

This kind of oath barely made Maxine trust. "I won't be going back until tomorrow. There is a salt lake on the top of this mountain, and I'm getting the lake salt I need here."

"Is there salt on it?" You Si pointed at the hill above his head, surprised and confirmed. They were running low on salt, and it would be nice to make up for it now.

"Not bad." Maxine signaled the two men to follow him to the river, squatted down and continued to tie the raft. "We have two pairs of companions over there. I am the snake clan, and the other pair is the tiger clan you are looking for. His partner happened to have studied with the tiger clan priest, and even my partner is also very good at this aspect. I hope Don't reveal where we live after you leave."

"Of course. We also know how to be grateful." Yusi nodded and agreed, if the two females can really heal Toya, they are his great benefactors. If you betray your benefactor, the beast god Those who let them break their promises will be abandoned by the beast god. "What are you doing?"

"Raft. This is for carrying salt." Maxine pointed to the river. "Put the raft in the river, and then pile the salt in animal skin bags on it. It's enough for us to eat until the harvest season. It's very convenient."

"I'll help you too. Is that so?" Yoss started The ability is also good, and soon after Maxine nodded, he tied the few remaining logs with animal hides with him. Maxine made four of the old rafts stacked up and down, this is also considering that Yoss will bring his companions and carry-on luggage to replenish salt and so on. "Eat a full stomach in the evening, rest well and leave early in the morning."

"Okay." Yoss and Toya agreed, and Yoss carried his luggage to support Toya. "I'll take Toya up first."

"Then I'll go hunting first." Maxine left in a semi-animal shape, and Yoss helped Toya to the edge of the salt lake. Animal skin bag. "Let's go there."