☆, volcanic eruption

Ever since the first time they went out during the ice and snow season, Lu Bing and Wu have been teasing Maxine and Monka from time to time, asking them to take them outside to play when the weather is good. Sitting in a sleigh hut surrounded by two widened and enlarged huts, a 50 cm pottery pot was set up in the middle of the warm hut, and smokeless bamboo charcoal was burned under it. In winter, red pot is not necessary. If the medicinal materials are enough to nourish the medicated hot pot, it is also a good choice.

"Lu Bing, what else do you want to add?" Wu added some soaked mushrooms to the hot pot, watching the red goji berries floating out of the hot pot soup. These are places with little bones and meat. In the past, only orcs or females with poor families or old people would eat them. Now they are cooked in soup and hot pot according to the method Lu Bing taught, but they are delicious.

He took a bamboo colander and picked up a piece of sheep scorpion. The flesh and bones were almost separated. Lu Bing poured the chopped white radish into it and covered it. "Okay. Wu, you go and see how they are doing. Let them come in for lunch when they are done."

"Hey." Wu turned and moved to the animal skin curtain with fish and bird skulls sewn on it, and looked outside to see Mark. Sin was picking pine needles in the distance, and it was no longer possible for Monka to go hunting. He lifted up a bit of the animal skin and yelled out that lunch is ready, and the shaman who couldn't tolerate the cold had already nestled back and pulled the animal skin away. "Mengka no longer Maxine will be ready soon."

"That's fine." Lu Bing pointed to the bamboo boxes piled up in the corner. "Wu, go get the meat inside, I'll warm up some wine."

"Okay." The two of them worked together to prepare the food, and the stone box under the sled was pulled open and quickly put back. Considering that the temperature inside the hut would drop when adding charcoal, Maxine specially made four boxes, two left and right, so that the temperature inside can still be kept warm when adding charcoal. After finishing these things, Maxine came in first, took off the outermost animal fur coat at the door, and waited until the whole body was warmed before sitting next to Lu Bing. Just sat down and Monka also came back.

First fish out four bowls of radish and sheep scorpion, add the boiled thick soup, sprinkle with coriander and green onion, and then Lu Bing signaled Maxine to take the four bowls away. "Eat some soup to warm up first, and eat later."

Wu Zai didn't slack off seeing the cooked potatoes simmering under the hot pot put into the wooden basin and add some more, and the warm wine was also served on the table. "Monka, where did you go just now?"

"When I arrived here in the morning, I could smell the pungent smell of hot springs. I was afraid that the beasts from over there would come here and patrol outside." Mengka gulped down the soup and told about the strange things that happened this morning. Wu is not afraid now, since Meng Ka's sensitive nose did not find the beast, it means that the beast has left. "Let's go back early if we catch fish after dinner."

"That's right." Maxine was afraid of the unexpected, and Wu's proposal was in line with the orc's wishes. After lunch, Mon Cala headed back with the sleigh, and Maxine dragged the sled with things behind. Not long after, they went back to the big lake. Lu Bing and Wu, who were sitting in the hut drinking chrysanthemum mint honey water, watched the fish jumping out from time to time and exchanged their familiar medicinal materials in whispers.

Due to the constant smell of sulfur nearby, Maxine and Monka went out less. In the morning, Maxine and Monka went out to hunt and catch fish. Lu Bing sat in front of the loom and taught Wu how to operate the machine. After Wu tried a few times and memorized it, Lu Bing sat in front of the spinning wheel and spun. The cave was so quiet that only the sound of crackling wood and the impact of the loom could be heard. Suddenly, both of them felt the ground shake and the mountains shook. .